Lebron finally shows up at a critical time to win the game

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Who cares about Lebron anymore. After what he's done the last two post seasons why would you even want to be a fan?

Atleast he didn't pull a Colorado like jellybean back in 04.
ohwell.gif

Who cares about Lebron anymore. After what he's done the last two post seasons why would you even want to be a fan?

ohwell.gif

The other angle vid (Below) that's longer - shows Lebron was actually knocked out in the final three... soooo he didn't really come up big when it counted. Dude also missed pretty much every jumper he took.. haha - o well.

The other angle vid (Below) that's longer - shows Lebron was actually knocked out in the final three... soooo he didn't really come up big when it counted. Dude also missed pretty much every jumper he took.. haha - o well.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

why they sitting so far lol

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

why they sitting so far lol

^
Dude was extra feeling himself. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the Bron hate in this topic. Its a simple game of knockout, probably was laughing a bit after he knocked him down, thats why he didnt pick him up right away. Its innocent fun, yall a bunch of lames. 
laugh.gif

This is coming from a guy who wanted Bron to lose in the finals too.

^
Dude was extra feeling himself. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the Bron hate in this topic. Its a simple game of knockout, probably was laughing a bit after he knocked him down, thats why he didnt pick him up right away. Its innocent fun, yall a bunch of lames. 
laugh.gif

This is coming from a guy who wanted Bron to lose in the finals too.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by djuzi05

I wouldn't knock a kid down over a game of knockout. LeBron ain't about that life, I'd throw down. He's a broken man
laugh.gif

Because it obviously looked as though he intentionally knocked the kid over. 
30t6p3b.gif

If he would have layed that up, people would be saying "LeBron thinks hes too good to dunk at a kids camp and entertain them." 

Im not a LeBron fan by any means, but people are just looking for anything to criticize him for doing.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by djuzi05

I wouldn't knock a kid down over a game of knockout. LeBron ain't about that life, I'd throw down. He's a broken man
laugh.gif

Because it obviously looked as though he intentionally knocked the kid over. 
30t6p3b.gif

If he would have layed that up, people would be saying "LeBron thinks hes too good to dunk at a kids camp and entertain them." 

Im not a LeBron fan by any means, but people are just looking for anything to criticize him for doing.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

ohwell.gif
the same 2004 season when jellybean eliminated the spurs?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

ohwell.gif
the same 2004 season when jellybean eliminated the spurs?
nerd.gif

This was actually taken down the street from my house in Stockton College... literally 5 minutes from my house

The kid screaming worldstar is actually a former player of stockton college and I believe is the youngest player to score 1,500 points or something

This was actually taken down the street from my house in Stockton College... literally 5 minutes from my house

The kid screaming worldstar is actually a former player of stockton college and I believe is the youngest player to score 1,500 points or something

Back
Top Bottom