LEBRON GOAT THREAD - Strive #4 Greatness

I’ve been on both sides of the plight brothers. And I’m here to tell you that those with hate in there heart can change. I am a testament. We Bronsexuals should not only covet Lebron Raymone James in the face of haters and over weight blog boyz but we should also preach the good word and be willing to mend hearts for those converting to bronsexualism. The chosen one forgives all.

CB2BA0B1-871D-44F3-8974-F07F8A297F4D.jpeg

I actually want tonight to be more about him distributing. After what happened Game 1 with JR it’s now a lot easier for the rest of the team to freeze up under these big lights from fear of being the next person to **** up Lebron singlehandedly bearing the warriors. He’ll have to instill trust in his teammates early on and not necessarily go on a scoring tear if for nothing else have them confident enough to protect homecourt when it comes time regardless of what happens tonight’s game. I’m looking for a stat line of 32/12/11 on 47%

Reactions: HIM
29-9-13 on 50% and had his team in it late despite the bad calls and going against the greatest team ever. Gonna be the all time playoff scoring leader, assist leader, and probably top 5 rebounder. :pimp:

29-9-13 on 50% and had his team in it late despite the bad calls and going against the greatest team ever. Gonna be the all time playoff scoring leader, assist leader, and probably top 5 rebounder. :pimp:

He played a hell of a game but he could only do so much. JR is the most inefficient player in the league

Dude really had nothing to say about KD running to the team that took the conference from him other than “3-6” lol

“A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once”

We are happy KD made the right decision to come to Oakland to play with greatness.
Dude really had nothing to say about KD running to the team that took the conference from him other than “3-6” lol

“A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once”

Back
Top Bottom