LEBRON GOAT THREAD - Strive #4 Greatness

Ain't been on NT in a couple days and I come back to this. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The LeBron haters thread has been on here for years, minus whale let the other end of the spectrum cook too.

Ain't been on NT in a couple days and I come back to this. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The LeBron haters thread has been on here for years, minus whale let the other end of the spectrum cook too.

It's not like there isnt a warriors hater thread filled with basically all the same people

Let me preach my piece then

Ditto

0E711E2F-AE04-4568-8846-256F88EA8D93.jpeg

I'll call him a revolutionary solely for the fact that as a franchise player, he became a journeyman early in his career.

The guy in your avy has to run to the man that took the conference from him to beat the king.
Russ is cancer.

Another opportunity to watch greatness tonight. I'll be DVRing it because I am expecting one of those spectacular LeBron games Tonight.

40 point triple double

Oversized Russ goes down 3-0 tonight. F the opps and False Prophet.

Not even the GOAT post MJ. That Title belongs to the Tremendous Tim Duncan....and now passed on to the Stupendous Steph Curry.

MY GOATS will soon be responsible for 5 of your false prophets 6 Finals losses :lol:.

All hail:

D0A4CEF2-B5FF-4107-919B-88417E520409.jpeg
3F08FE28-8F00-4AA2-86AB-0E6C5FE33C37.jpeg

:pimp:

Last edited:
The doubters are secretly believers gentleman. I’m of the belief that the King lives on tonight and makes this a series. Let us take the series one game at a time. Let’s give Lebron to prove to the world (again) why he is special.

5245A6DB-9904-4BBA-B987-237EADDE48FB.jpeg

Reactions: HIM
Brother Crocket, you've found yourself in this thread for a reason. And that reason was not to post heresy. It was to be saved. We are here for you. Let the GOAT into your life.

33-10-11 :pimp:

We're lucky to get to watch the GOAT on the buggest stage year after year :pimp:

They'll say Durant is better now but they live in the heat of the moment and can't grasp the difference between an individual and a team.

KD does that after a bad game in which Curry sets a Finals record in. If not Curry, it's Durant, if it's not Durant it's Klay, if nots not Klay, Dray is 2 on 1 throwing an open oop because they're focusing on KD Curry and Klay. Everyone is allowed to play poorly and still win. The greatest team ever probably.

Meanwhile LeBron has to have a 30 point triple double every single game to keep the game entertaining and does it every single game. As an individual he is absolutely not allowed to play like KD did last game. Or Curry and Klay this game.

They'll say Durant is better now but they live in the heat of the moment and can't grasp the difference between an individual and a team.

KD does that after a bad game in which Curry sets a Finals record in. If not Curry, it's Durant, if it's not Durant it's Klay, if nots not Klay, Dray is 2 on 1 throwing an open oop because they're focusing on KD Curry and Klay. Everyone is allowed to play poorly and still win. The greatest team ever probably.

Meanwhile LeBron has to have a 30 point triple double every single game to keep the game entertaining and does it every single game. As an individual he is absolutely not allowed to play like KD did last game. Or Curry and Klay this game.
That’s why I try not to read that cesspool that is the NBA thread. The hot takes in there are ridiculous and everyone is so caught up in the moment.

Reactions: HIM
Bron had a bad game by his standards and still put up 33/10/11.

I still feel like he could've played better today but I think he's pretty much conceded and is focused on his next move lol. He didn't trust his shot tonight & playing 46 minutes definitely took a toll on him.

Hats off to KD though. Hitting the dagger 3s from the same spot in back to back years to seal the championship. Insane. Bron had a chance at a 3 peat if KD never went to the Warriors. Who knows if the Warriors even make it to the Finals without KD. They wouldn't have this year. Oh well. He's still not better than LeBron.

Yeah Durant is still unbelievable.

It's so weird to think how good the warriors were without him. And now it's like they're better than they were and at the same time there's times where it's like wtf would they have done without him. I think they'd go back and forth each year.

Last edited:
Yeah Durant is still unbelievable.

It's so weird to think how good the warriors were without him. And now it's like they're better than they were and at the same time there's times where it's like wtf would they have done without him.

Word. It's a conundrum.

Last edited:
Durant had an all-time performance today for sure. Sucks that he took the easiest way out and went to GS. Boston, Washington, or staying in OKC would have given us great matchups. Bron vs KD each year in the East or OKC vs GSW in the west. Maybe he leaves after getting his 2 rings. Make your own legacy, weenie.

Anyway, as sohi 23 sohi 23 said, this was a "bad" game and every other player in the league would kill for those numbers :lol:

How crazy is that.

Back
Top Bottom