Lebron: "Growing up, I hated Cleveland"....vol. wow, he's adding more fuel to the fire lol

What's with that GQ pic, is he wearing white spandex? Pants are offensively "fit".

What's with that GQ pic, is he wearing white spandex? Pants are offensively "fit".

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Yall really think ima sit here and make up a bunch of !#+%+!*%? Yall ain't got to believe me. Mr GQ just doesn't dip outta cleveland after 2 seasons with the best record and everything handed to him. It's cool though y'all laugh it up all you want on the Internet, that's cool - while you're at it, call your boss and let em know you'll be late today - because you got Internet stuff to laugh at. Let me get my back to my business, entrepreneur %+#$ yall will never relate.

But you're a NT staff member with nearly 6,000 posts.

Yall really think ima sit here and make up a bunch of !#+%+!*%? Yall ain't got to believe me. Mr GQ just doesn't dip outta cleveland after 2 seasons with the best record and everything handed to him. It's cool though y'all laugh it up all you want on the Internet, that's cool - while you're at it, call your boss and let em know you'll be late today - because you got Internet stuff to laugh at. Let me get my back to my business, entrepreneur %+#$ yall will never relate.

for once i would like to see lebron fanboys and heat fans actually admit this guys is a @%@$%.
laugh.gif
im a huge lebron fan even thought he would win the title last year (check old posts) and even i know this guy is showing his true colors for the world to see right now
laugh.gif

all this i dont see whats wrong with what he said !!#! is kinda getting kinda old no?? or are you all gonna run with the top flite internet security guard !!#! the WHOLE year?

I mean if it was anyone BUT lebron ya all would be shaking your head right now

for once i would like to see lebron fanboys and heat fans actually admit this guys is a @%@$%.
laugh.gif
im a huge lebron fan even thought he would win the title last year (check old posts) and even i know this guy is showing his true colors for the world to see right now
laugh.gif

all this i dont see whats wrong with what he said !!#! is kinda getting kinda old no?? or are you all gonna run with the top flite internet security guard !!#! the WHOLE year?

I mean if it was anyone BUT lebron ya all would be shaking your head right now

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

and yes dude has been cocky...ya'll acting like you wouldn't act worse than him
Most of us would not. His maturity level isn't on par with someone his age who is a father to multiple children. His friends, meaning well, have acted as shields. They will be busy as hell in Miami, and I don't envy them.
His maturity is on par with someone without financial worries so that would eliminate well over 99% of NT from understanding his mentality. He had billion-dollar companies on his sack before his mom could suddenly give him a Hummer (the truck. not the type she allegedly gave West). I'm not justifying how he acts, just putting it into perspective.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

and yes dude has been cocky...ya'll acting like you wouldn't act worse than him
Most of us would not. His maturity level isn't on par with someone his age who is a father to multiple children. His friends, meaning well, have acted as shields. They will be busy as hell in Miami, and I don't envy them.
His maturity is on par with someone without financial worries so that would eliminate well over 99% of NT from understanding his mentality. He had billion-dollar companies on his sack before his mom could suddenly give him a Hummer (the truck. not the type she allegedly gave West). I'm not justifying how he acts, just putting it into perspective.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

laugh.gif
.. entrepreneur? whats the next big thing outta cleveland?.. the only thing good that ever came outta of cleveland is
bone.jpg

laugh.gif
.. entrepreneur? whats the next big thing outta cleveland?.. the only thing good that ever came outta of cleveland is
bone.jpg

before you said Lebron never wanted to Rep Cleveland, if he really wanted to, why didn't he just go to College for a year and then enter?

before you said Lebron never wanted to Rep Cleveland, if he really wanted to, why didn't he just go to College for a year and then enter?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
bone.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
bone.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I don't see whats wrong with what he said..

Hes from Akron, he probably had rivals wit dudes from Cleveland... If you ever played on any sports team you should know
I honestly don't see what the big deal is either with what he said.

It's like Brooklyn cats saying they don't really mess with Bx or Queens cats.

Or Jersey cats saying they don't fs with New York heads, etc.

eyes.gif

You never heard of context? You stay defending Lebron to no end. He keeps digging himself a bigger than hes already in, and the stans keep trying to get him out of it. 

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I don't see whats wrong with what he said..

Hes from Akron, he probably had rivals wit dudes from Cleveland... If you ever played on any sports team you should know
I honestly don't see what the big deal is either with what he said.

It's like Brooklyn cats saying they don't really mess with Bx or Queens cats.

Or Jersey cats saying they don't fs with New York heads, etc.

eyes.gif

You never heard of context? You stay defending Lebron to no end. He keeps digging himself a bigger than hes already in, and the stans keep trying to get him out of it. 

Wait Animal Thug, are you ever gonna answer about how your 'sources' were so sure LeBron was staying? Then like, he didn't and stuff.

We just wanna know what happened with your assurance.. or were you just trying to convince yourself.. nonstop, every day, every hour for a week straight?

Wait Animal Thug, are you ever gonna answer about how your 'sources' were so sure LeBron was staying? Then like, he didn't and stuff.

We just wanna know what happened with your assurance.. or were you just trying to convince yourself.. nonstop, every day, every hour for a week straight?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

25k1k5v.jpg

Am I trippin, or is this an old pic that has already been discussed? Because those jeans are ridiculously tight. I thought his belt buckle was his spine at first glance.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

25k1k5v.jpg

Am I trippin, or is this an old pic that has already been discussed? Because those jeans are ridiculously tight. I thought his belt buckle was his spine at first glance.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im a huge lebron fan
Stop it.

Huge fan in the sense that you cheer for dude b/c you genuinely want to see him do good.

Or huge fan in the sense that you only say good things about him just so you don't look like a hater to everyone else?

As for the other dude, I don't "stay defending LBJ". I've knocked him a few times already this off-season.

But I honestly don't see what's wrong w/his comments here.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im a huge lebron fan
Stop it.

Huge fan in the sense that you cheer for dude b/c you genuinely want to see him do good.

Or huge fan in the sense that you only say good things about him just so you don't look like a hater to everyone else?

As for the other dude, I don't "stay defending LBJ". I've knocked him a few times already this off-season.

But I honestly don't see what's wrong w/his comments here.

Back
Top Bottom