Lebron: "Growing up, I hated Cleveland"....vol. wow, he's adding more fuel to the fire lol

He's MAD.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Ha ha ha. Yeah %$@!#, real business $$@* *$**%. Don't piss me off you bum. I seen my first 20 grand when I was 21. One picture of my timberland box money will have you selling your shoe collection trying to catch up.
Funny thing is I'm a humble dude too - I stay low key, I never brag about $$@* either. Y'all can have fun around here, I got grownmoney to take care of...I ain't gon sit here and play patty cake with yall
.\

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This is all I see from this post.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Ha ha ha. Yeah %$@!#, real business $$@* *$**%. Don't piss me off you bum. I seen my first 20 grand when I was 21. One picture of my timberland box money will have you selling your shoe collection trying to catch up.
Funny thing is I'm a humble dude too - I stay low key, I never brag about $$@* either. Y'all can have fun around here, I got grownmoney to take care of...I ain't gon sit here and play patty cake with yall
.\

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This is all I see from this post.
tired.gif

He's talking about being humble. This is the same person that held a special on ESPN to tell the world where he will be playing. Humble my *!*

He's talking about being humble. This is the same person that held a special on ESPN to tell the world where he will be playing. Humble my *!*

Originally Posted by NobleKane

for once i would like to see lebron fanboys and heat fans actually admit this guys is a @%@$%.
laugh.gif
im a huge lebron fan even thought he would win the title last year (check old posts) and even i know this guy is showing his true colors for the world to see right now
laugh.gif

all this i dont see whats wrong with what he said !!#! is kinda getting kinda old no?? or are you all gonna run with the top flite internet security guard !!#! the WHOLE year?

I mean if it was anyone BUT lebron ya all would be shaking your head right now
Man you must be the fakest dude on here.  You were a Lebron fan? 
eyes.gif
 Riiiight.  Just like when you said you were a Tmac fan because you bought his shoes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, you thought they would win because you thought the NBA was going to RIG it for Lebron to win then ended up looking stupid as hell when you were dead wrong.  Sitting here fronting like you wanted the Cavs to win.  You stay fronting trying to show that you aren't bias.  

Originally Posted by NobleKane

for once i would like to see lebron fanboys and heat fans actually admit this guys is a @%@$%.
laugh.gif
im a huge lebron fan even thought he would win the title last year (check old posts) and even i know this guy is showing his true colors for the world to see right now
laugh.gif

all this i dont see whats wrong with what he said !!#! is kinda getting kinda old no?? or are you all gonna run with the top flite internet security guard !!#! the WHOLE year?

eyes.gif
 Riiiight.  Just like when you said you were a Tmac fan because you bought his shoes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, you thought they would win because you thought the NBA was going to RIG it for Lebron to win then ended up looking stupid as hell when you were dead wrong.  Sitting here fronting like you wanted the Cavs to win.  You stay fronting trying to show that you aren't bias.  

Originally Posted by OneTrust

NobleKane wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Okay I normally don't feel the need to screen shot but I can't let dudes bomb Noble like he's some bandwagon jumper on Lebron since he went to the heat. Last April during the playoffs we had a good convo just discussing Lebron's talent, cavs potentially winning the championship, Kobes effectiveness, DFish stepping up in the final. Anyways long story short I know dude is/was a Lebron fan before this crazy summer. I can definitely say he's not just fronting. I blacked out the irrelevant stuff. This was from last april. Hopefully dudes can fall back.

166m99e.png

Just for the record I undertand rivalries but dudes gotta stop all this e-thugging and thinking your ethering someone. Dudes like CedCeballos, DubA, and a lot of other guys on here are good sportsfans to talk to even though you might hate em when theyre team is winning or whatever. Okay off my soap box but yea dudes gotta take it easy on here.

NobleKane wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Okay I normally don't feel the need to screen shot but I can't let dudes bomb Noble like he's some bandwagon jumper on Lebron since he went to the heat. Last April during the playoffs we had a good convo just discussing Lebron's talent, cavs potentially winning the championship, Kobes effectiveness, DFish stepping up in the final. Anyways long story short I know dude is/was a Lebron fan before this crazy summer. I can definitely say he's not just fronting. I blacked out the irrelevant stuff. This was from last april. Hopefully dudes can fall back.

166m99e.png

Just for the record I undertand rivalries but dudes gotta stop all this e-thugging and thinking your ethering someone. Dudes like CedCeballos, DubA, and a lot of other guys on here are good sportsfans to talk to even though you might hate em when theyre team is winning or whatever. Okay off my soap box but yea dudes gotta take it easy on here.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

NobleKane wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

166m99e.png

So how come in EVERY post this past season, he always felt the need to mention the Cavs winning due to it being "rigged?"  That doesnt' seem like much of a fan to me.  That sounds like him trying to take credit away from a player he's supposedly a "HUGE" fan of.  Like i said, he says these things to not sound bias such as my example I posted about him being a Tmac "fan."  It is what it is.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

NobleKane wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

166m99e.png

So how come in EVERY post this past season, he always felt the need to mention the Cavs winning due to it being "rigged?"  That doesnt' seem like much of a fan to me.  That sounds like him trying to take credit away from a player he's supposedly a "HUGE" fan of.  Like i said, he says these things to not sound bias such as my example I posted about him being a Tmac "fan."  It is what it is.

Seriously LeBron, JUSt SHuT UP!!

Win an NBA Title first!! He has become the most over-hyped athlete.. enough is enough 
indifferent.gif

Seriously LeBron, JUSt SHuT UP!!

Win an NBA Title first!! He has become the most over-hyped athlete.. enough is enough 
indifferent.gif

Why AT keep dodging the one simple question that people keep bringing up? And if you have to announce to people you "gettin' money" then you're not really gettin' money.

A shoebox, though? Most people I know getting considerable money keep it tucked in some sort of investment vehicle (and I'm not talking the one you drive).

Why AT keep dodging the one simple question that people keep bringing up? And if you have to announce to people you "gettin' money" then you're not really gettin' money.

A shoebox, though? Most people I know getting considerable money keep it tucked in some sort of investment vehicle (and I'm not talking the one you drive).

Back
Top Bottom