LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

pimp.gif

Congrats to y'all on a successful thread. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ this thread being successful the 1st time around.

Congrats to y'all on a successful thread. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ this thread being successful the 1st time around.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

heat ain't got 5 of them thangs though 
kobelol.png
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WE DID IT GUYS. WE DID IT. IS THIS REAL LIFE?

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 5 YEARS FOR THIS.

+**+ THE HEAT

pippen what do you have to say now? LbJ maybe was the 4th best player in this series...dirk, wade, jett, tyson, lebron
jordan at any point in his playing career will have not allowed his team to lose....what i mean if put jordan at any point in his career in place of lebron on this heat team and the heat beat the mavs.....there is no doubt in my mind....lebron just doesnt have it....he has the size speed that makes him unique but doesnt have IT........lebron taking his weak talents to south beach trashed his legacy......i dont care if the heat win 4 in a row....losing this one the way he did at his age is a joke......he must be crushed right now

i liked lebron before he went to the heat and thought i would see great things from him before and after he went to the heat....choke job will allways be mentioned whenever he gets deep in the playoffs

by the way i love how they say lebron plays D on all 5 positions...how so playing short shoot first guards.....why didnt guard dirk the whole 4th?.

pippen what do you have to say now? LbJ maybe was the 4th best player in this series...dirk, wade, jett, tyson, lebron
jordan at any point in his playing career will have not allowed his team to lose....what i mean if put jordan at any point in his career in place of lebron on this heat team and the heat beat the mavs.....there is no doubt in my mind....lebron just doesnt have it....he has the size speed that makes him unique but doesnt have IT........lebron taking his weak talents to south beach trashed his legacy......i dont care if the heat win 4 in a row....losing this one the way he did at his age is a joke......he must be crushed right now

i liked lebron before he went to the heat and thought i would see great things from him before and after he went to the heat....choke job will allways be mentioned whenever he gets deep in the playoffs

by the way i love how they say lebron plays D on all 5 positions...how so playing short shoot first guards.....why didnt guard dirk the whole 4th?.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

heat ain't got 5 of them thangs though 
kobelol.png
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WE DID IT GUYS. WE DID IT. IS THIS REAL LIFE?

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 5 YEARS FOR THIS.

+**+ THE HEAT

i have no shame. TO HELL WITH LEBRON AND THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO THE OLD SCHOOL TEAM DALLAS MAVERICKS FOR WINNING THE CHIP. YOU GUYS DESERVE IT. not to be a jerk, but i so take offense to the nba when they say "oh so and so is 35 yrs old, he's to old" WHAT IS THIS MENUDO??????????????? U TURN 18 AND THEY REPLACE YOU. DID GREDDY FAGGY STERN FORGET THAT THE OLDER YOU ARE, THE MORE EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! freaking idiot!!! yes my caps are on because yes i am yelling!!!!!!!!!!! lollll

i have no shame. TO HELL WITH LEBRON AND THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO THE OLD SCHOOL TEAM DALLAS MAVERICKS FOR WINNING THE CHIP. YOU GUYS DESERVE IT. not to be a jerk, but i so take offense to the nba when they say "oh so and so is 35 yrs old, he's to old" WHAT IS THIS MENUDO??????????????? U TURN 18 AND THEY REPLACE YOU. DID GREDDY FAGGY STERN FORGET THAT THE OLDER YOU ARE, THE MORE EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! freaking idiot!!! yes my caps are on because yes i am yelling!!!!!!!!!!! lollll

hahahahahhaahahahahhah GOOD BYE HEAT. OLD SCHOOL RULES!!!!!!!!!! THEY SAID KIDD AND DIRK WERE TOO OLD. HAHAHA LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!! LOL

hahahahahhaahahahahhah GOOD BYE HEAT. OLD SCHOOL RULES!!!!!!!!!! THEY SAID KIDD AND DIRK WERE TOO OLD. HAHAHA LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom