LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

--Eh. I dont hate the Heat per se, I just dont like Lebron.
--One of my boys told me to watch "More Than a Game" and said I would like Lebron more after that...

--So I Netflix'd it and wasted 2 hours of my life.
--Documentary just makes it seem like he came from a humble beginning blah blah blah...naw this fool thought he was King from the get go.

--Bosh looks like a dinosaur still though. Bibby will still be doing Kermit the Frog's voice in the offseason. Big Z gonna work on his tan. etc etc

i feel like this is appropriate

2vumq6b.jpg

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

cool story bro, you got anything else insightful to say?

my team won the last 2 titles and are still defending champs til at least sunday

the laker hater thread took 3 seasons to work,  the heat hater thread will have taken less then 3 weeks to work

WE WON'T BE DENIED.

YOU MAD DOGGIE
212733nfb1tuey.gif

pimp.gif
u need reading glasses homie. even my grandma can read that
u post a .gif like that but u didnt read it?.okay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

cool story bro, you got anything else insightful to say?

my team won the last 2 titles and are still defending champs til at least sunday

the laker hater thread took 3 seasons to work,  the heat hater thread will have taken less then 3 weeks to work

WE WON'T BE DENIED.

YOU MAD DOGGIE
212733nfb1tuey.gif

pimp.gif
u need reading glasses homie. even my grandma can read that
u post a .gif like that but u didnt read it?.okay
laugh.gif

sunday will be a glorious night as dan gilberts golden letter will still have a chance of being correct for 1 more year.

NT will explode and go crazy and the hate will turn to laughter. with all due respect to my dude air freshh on here who was a solid pickup for the heat when he took his fan talents to miami, i've been the kryptonite to his fan talents ever since i took my hating talents to this thread.

we won't be denied. the brigade is moving in and sunday night will be our liberation and freedom from the evil heat empire.

all jokes aside, if miami loses this series i don't wanna hear no excuses though.

sunday will be a glorious night as dan gilberts golden letter will still have a chance of being correct for 1 more year.

NT will explode and go crazy and the hate will turn to laughter. with all due respect to my dude air freshh on here who was a solid pickup for the heat when he took his fan talents to miami, i've been the kryptonite to his fan talents ever since i took my hating talents to this thread.

we won't be denied. the brigade is moving in and sunday night will be our liberation and freedom from the evil heat empire.

all jokes aside, if miami loses this series i don't wanna hear no excuses though.

SUNDAY NIGHT US HEAT HATERS WILL BE FIRING SHOTS OUT OF A CANNON THAT'S COSMIC

OUR CELEBRATION WILL BE SO STRONG THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO SPRAY SOME  AIR FRESHH ENER ALL OVER THE PLACE DURING THE AFTERMATH.

IF IM IN CLEVELAND SUNDAY, WHEN THE MAVS WIN THE TITLE, IT'S GOING TO BE AN EVENING THAT'S    OUTTACONTROL

SUNDAY NIGHT US HEAT HATERS WILL BE FIRING SHOTS OUT OF A CANNON THAT'S COSMIC

OUR CELEBRATION WILL BE SO STRONG THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO SPRAY SOME  AIR FRESHH ENER ALL OVER THE PLACE DURING THE AFTERMATH.

IF IM IN CLEVELAND SUNDAY, WHEN THE MAVS WIN THE TITLE, IT'S GOING TO BE AN EVENING THAT'S    OUTTACONTROL

Real talk here.

I just haven't liked Lebron ever since him & Sebastian Telfair got this SLAM cover:

slam-621.jpg

Ever since then everyone in the media, NIKE, David Stern, ESPN have always been on his jock & anointed him into being "The so called best player in the world" 
30t6p3b.gif

This dude is so FAKE and it's not even funny.

So yeah I can't wait to see him FAIL and go 0-2 in the Finals on Sunday.

This thread is going to be fun seeing all of his legion of NT D'Riders & Slurpers come in here defending him & making EXCUSES for him once again.

Real talk here.

I just haven't liked Lebron ever since him & Sebastian Telfair got this SLAM cover:

slam-621.jpg

Ever since then everyone in the media, NIKE, David Stern, ESPN have always been on his jock & anointed him into being "The so called best player in the world" 
30t6p3b.gif

This thread is going to be fun seeing all of his legion of NT D'Riders & Slurpers come in here defending him & making EXCUSES for him once again.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Real talk here.

slam-621.jpg

Ever since everyone in the media, NIKE, David Stern, ESPN have always been his jock & anointed him into being "The so called best player in the world" 
30t6p3b.gif

TEAM LAKERS

Artest  Barnes  Blake  Brown  Bryant  Bynum  Caracter  Ebanks  Fisher  Gasol  Odom  Ratliff  Smith  Walton

my man
pimp.gif

lebron slurpers are going to be acting all pretty and hanssum while going into hiding for the summer after making excuses

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Real talk here.

slam-621.jpg

Ever since everyone in the media, NIKE, David Stern, ESPN have always been his jock & anointed him into being "The so called best player in the world" 
30t6p3b.gif

TEAM LAKERS

Artest  Barnes  Blake  Brown  Bryant  Bynum  Caracter  Ebanks  Fisher  Gasol  Odom  Ratliff  Smith  Walton

my man
pimp.gif

lebron slurpers are going to be acting all pretty and hanssum while going into hiding for the summer after making excuses

Back
Top Bottom