LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

So did LeBron coming to Miami ruin D WADE's career?? Not his Legacy but his career. Wade isn't the "MAN" anymore on a team.

If anything Bron extended his career.

Dude looks completely broken down and how many games has he missed due to "rest" the past few seasons?

His MPG also went down when he took a backseat to LeBron.

Last edited by a moderator:
Felt like this after that game

:lol:

Y'all are being SO dramatic about D Wade being washed. Dude said it himself, he feels better than he has in YEARS. No sarcasm. The Spurs just busted that ***, period.

Not really, its a team sport and you're bringing up individual player records in the Finals, :lol:

Not quite.
Yet if the Heat won you'd give LeBron all the praise and not the team.

Try again.

Y'all are being SO dramatic about D Wade being washed. Dude said it himself, he feels better than he has in YEARS. No sarcasm. The Spurs just busted that ***, period.

Good for him, he still played like complete dog ****, especially in the last 2 games.

What else is there to say.

I have never praised a single player for winning a championship in a team sport, because well, its a team sport.

No single man is carrying a team to a chip, its always a team effort.

That's why its comical when people go, "oh, Jordan was 6 for 6 in the Finals, yay."

Jordan isn't winning squat w/o major contributions from other players.

The Bulls went 6 for 6, yes, not Jordan.

I have never praised a single player for winning a championship in a team sport, because well, its a team sport.

That's why its comical when people go, "oh, Jordan was 6 for 6 in the Finals, yay."

That's how sports are. Especially the media. People usually give the blame and all the glory to the best player.

Ok and?

Sports media is ******* trash, :lol:

95% of people who discuss sports have no idea what they're talking about.

They just re-post stupid memes and repeat **** they hear on BSPN.

PS: Duncan's new chick is :pimp:

You mad that LeBron did his time in Cleveland like a man and didn't demand a trade like a little *****, and then did his thing when he was emancipated from the clutches of that dreadful organization who didn't give him an adequate supporting cast and who went on to set an NBA record with 26 losses in a row the first season he was gone? Yeah, u mad..

Kobe is the luckiest ***** in the history of pro basketball. From being drafted with a silver spoon in his mouth and getting carried to three rings while playing next to the most dominant force in the history of the league, to having the most one sided trade in history fixed in his favor so that he wouldn't demand more trades. We've seen what he amounts to between 2004 and 2007. The only thing that could top his lucky career is if he got amnestied now, and got picked up by the Pacers.

There is absolutely no question that LeBron is higher than Kobe on all-time lists after tonight.

He already had a better peak than Kobe before this season started - numerous seasons that were statistically superior than any season Kobe ever had. Championship + Finals MVP + MVP in the same season (now twice in a row), something Kobe has never done. Better playoffs/finals performances, etc.

Now he has better career accomplishments. They both have two rings as the man and two finals MVPs. What separates them is Kobe's three extra rings where he got piggyback carried by Shaq and LeBron 3 extra MVP awards. An MVP ranks higher than a piggyback carried ring on any all-time list.

The only thing that Kobe has over LeBron now is longevity. Although when discussing longevity, Kobe stans never tend to look at the start of their careers - the fact that it took Kobe 4 seasons to have a season as good as LeBron's rookie season and 7 seasons to have a season that was as good as LeBron's sophmore season. Plus Bron never had any seasons where his game dropped as tremendously as Kobe in 03-04.

Yall know how I feel about Kobe but repped. :lol:

Iverson did [emoji]128521[/emoji]

At the end of the day LeBron is the greatest player all time and no amount of hate can change that :pimp:

This thread isn't for discussing sports in a thoughtful, objective way. That's what the official threads and team threads are for. That's where we will have the engaging discussions of X's and O's, historical perspectives and what teams will do moving forward. This thread is for what the title suggests. It is for a group to have fun in a common bond, regardless if you agree with the rationale behind it. So these posts where you are trying to get some discussion and perspective time and time are moot. Let loose hyper, go nuts and say something crazy :lol:

Last edited:

Iverson did [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Iverson didn't win ****, :lol:

All time? That's laughable. Maybe the best player of this decade. If he had that killer mindset, he'd be the best.

He carried that team to the chip. That was all you said.

You're still here bro? Did you get some sleep? Sheesh.

Like I said earned a lot of respect for lebron last night

D. Wade will be slandered off the face of the earth when First Take comes on. I can't wait!

He carried that team to the chip. That was all you said.

You're still here bro? Did you get some sleep? Sheesh.

You're right, I said Chip, not just the Finals.

Sleep is for depressed people.

D. Wade will be slandered off the face of the earth when First Take comes on. I can't wait!

It wont be slander, that man played like **** and he deserves to get ripped.

How do you allow a team to shoot 53% and outscore you by 70 over an entire series?

That's 100% pure *** whoop, :lol:

Started my day of work with some more LeBron/Heat slander to my co-workers. Only thing they can say (they know I'm a Knicks fan) is Melo's coming to Miami :lol:. My reply: You can have Melo :lol:

Last edited:
Had to pinch myself this morning. Thread is gold. Shot out to all the haters that made it possible

Back
Top Bottom