LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Every Heat/Lebron fan I know was hurt, and has been really down in spirit [emoji]128542[/emoji]. All they can say is, "Next year." They have no argument because their team stunk up the Finals with their **** effort.

The real low ones go for the cheap shot at my Knicks. It's ok. Ya may need Melo more than ya think at this point.

F outta here... Lebron goat. ..lmao....
lebron fans are the lamest...

once his hops and speed is gone watch what he becomes..... He's going to fall off quik. I guarantee it .

I always just seen this dude as a freak athlete ...bigger stronger and faster ..
. Hell never be on Kobe or Jordans level...

not a good enough pure scorer/ shot isnt good enough ... eventually he Won't be able to drive at will...

basketball is one of the few sports where one person can make a huge difference and dominate ....this isn't football....so that cop out talk doesn't fly...

Last edited:
Don't bring up lebron and football please. Dude would literally die during summer practice and early outdoor games.
As a Football player those comparisons always irk me. He would get absolutely get rocked in our practices and it's only D1.

NFL is something totally different. It's totally different than playing basketball. He might have the size and

build, but to say he could just play football after not having played in years is ridiculous. First hard hit would have him shook.

Flopping won't get you anywhere where hitting is legal.

Last edited:
As a Football player those comparisons always irk me. He would get absolutely get rocked in our practices and it's only D1.
NFL is something totally different. It's totally different than playing basketball. He might have the size and
build, but to say he could just play football after not having played in years is ridiculous. First hard hit would have him shook.

First hard hit will hurt him worse than cramps. Born wouldn't last playing at any D1 schools summer practice. He proved that. 100 degree heat? :lol: try that with pads and a helmet on. He'd puke every day, twice at least

Xtapolapacetl is quite lawrys "you man lebron did his time like a man" :smh:

can you talk with all that in ya mouth

This thread isn't for discussing sports in a thoughtful, objective way. That's what the official threads and team threads are for. That's where we will have the engaging discussions of X's and O's, historical perspectives and what teams will do moving forward. This thread is for what the title suggests. It is for a group to have fun in a common bond, regardless if you agree with the rationale behind it. So these posts where you are trying to get some discussion and perspective time and time are moot. Let loose hyper, go nuts and say something crazy :lol:

I'm out of reps again but here is an e-dap

O now he's going to play for the browns lmao y'all think this ***** is super man huh

Still can't believe the "King" or "Chosen one" let his team get blown out for 3 straight games.

Comical.

Damn I just realized there are no gone fishing pics for the Heat :nerd:

Sigh I suuuure wish I was good with the photoshop :lol:

Damn I just realized there are no gone fishing pics for the Heat :nerd:

Sigh I suuuure wish I was good with the photoshop :lol:

Do they do gone fishing finals pics? wouldnt make sense since everybody is fishing

edit, nevermind :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
my brother made this a few days ago that kinda blew up on twitter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom