LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

IM A YANKEE FAN IF YOU WANNA TALK CHAMPIONSHIPS PAPI

You a Bron groupie "papi".

And how hypocritical are you? You're gonna talk about how Cowboys fans and Lakers fans talk about their championships but then you turn around and rep the Yanks?

:rofl:

Last edited:
:lol: @ deshawn day

Gotta have a Jason terry weekend , dude has guts he looked in the camera and said Lebron can't guard me :smokin, went out and backed it up.

Other than Lance these dudes so shook they'd never say something like that , probly be talking like " Bron is a great defender " crap.

I won't let it happen

Q: How do you know when it's Lebron James' Birthday? A: Everyone gets to leave work 6 minutes early.

Q: What's the difference between Lebron James and a tree? A: A tree has more rings.

Q: Why did Lebron James choose not to go to College? A: Lebron likes to avoid the finals!

Q: Why is Dwayne Wade (3 years at Marquette University) proof that basketball players should stay in school? A: He recruited Lebron James (no-college) & Chris Bosh (1 year at Georgia Tech) to take less money and play second fiddle to him!

If Lebron wants a ring that bad, he should have stayed in Ohio and bought one from Terrell Pryor.

Why did lebron James cross the road? Because he was travelling.

:lol: @ deshawn day

Gotta have a Jason terry weekend , dude has guts he looked in the camera and said Lebron can't guard me :smokin, went out and backed it up.

Other than Lance these dudes so shook they'd never say something like that , probly be talking like " Bron is a great defender " crap.

:lol:

Still doesnt change the fact Jason Terry outplayed Bron in the finals after telling the world he can't guard me :smokin

It'll take more than a fast break dunk to erase the memory of the so called king peeing down his leg in the finals :rofl: :rofl:

...and then we'll pair them with a healthy Kobe...

Kobe will easily get back to 25ppg...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Nah, did that kind of fast on my phone actually.  My girl is bartending, so I'm bored.  Didn't mean for that to come across as a thesis paper or dissertation.  haha  

Just gunning from the heart, my feelings on LeBron, the current state of basketball, and all these annoying "super-team" agendas with players teaming up in the modern NBA.  I'm just trying to make my impact on niketalk.  ahaha, sorry for the long read bro.  I'll give a Cliffnotes version next time.
i read. I was a lebron fan man. but now im just like, ****, i just like to watch him play now. dude disappointed me for the last time this season. 

i swear every thread becomes a thread about lakers fans. that jealousy even though we suck :lol:

theres no reason to hate lebron

just a reason to hate laker haters

they ruin every thread in the sports forum

I called him The Goon during his time in Dallas. Dude was one of the first players in the league to publicly knowledge Lebron was a Ho.
My man 
pimp.gif

Losing to Lebron for three straight years in the playoffs with my Wizards in shambles due to injuries and Lebron living up his beyond superstar treatment by the refs caused me to become an early hater. Stevenson got so far under his skin he had Jay-Z drop a Deshawn Stevenson diss track, ironically called "Blow the Whistle," like the refs weren't doing enough of that for him.

That Dallas win was special seeing former Wizards Stevenson, Haywood, and Butler finally beating Lebron and this time with the championship on the line. I'm a Stevenson fan for life.

Last edited:

Some World Cup hate
explanation s'il vous plait
Colombian dude named James (pronounced "Hames") in the World Cup scoring all the goals is performing better than Bron in the Finals
BUT COLOMBIA AINT IN THE FINALS.

FAIL

(ROOTING FOR COLOMBIA BY THE WAY)
Typing in all caps and still wrong :lol: ...i just said the World Cup in general , only Finals i was talking bout was Bron and the recent L the Heat took :pimp:

Some World Cup hate
Colombian dude named James (pronounced "Hames") in the World Cup scoring all the goals is performing better than Bron in the Finals

FAIL

Typing in all caps and still wrong
laugh.gif
...i just said the World Cup in general , only Finals i was talking bout was Bron and the recent L the Heat took
pimp.gif
BRO U PROB DONT EVEN FOLLOW FUTBOL BASED OFF OF YOU SIG

Some World Cup hate

FAIL

Typing in all caps and still wrong :lol: ...i just said the World Cup in general , only Finals i was talking bout was Bron and the recent L the Heat took :pimp:
This is a wonderful thread of good times and hate...there's other threads we can talk about soccer and the World Cup

Some World Cup hate

FAIL

Typing in all caps and still wrong
laugh.gif
...i just said the World Cup in general , only Finals i was talking bout was Bron and the recent L the Heat took
pimp.gif
This is a wonderful thread of good times and hate...there's other threads we can talk about soccer and the World Cup
TRUE THAT.

HATE ON MY VILLAINS.

LBJ DESERVED IT 

Everyone wants this dude that looked happy to lose in the finals. The dude that looked like he wanted to top off Duncan before the clock hit zero.

dude isn't winning anymore.hes content with his two rings that nobody cares about . 
Yeah, ok.

Back
Top Bottom