LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Honestly I'm not impressed by this Cavs team. This Cavs team plays absolutely no defense. They gave up 100 points to the FRIGGING Celtics!! :lol: To anybody that thinks they are going to win it all. They expect Mozgov to bail them out everytime. That stuff isn't going work deep in the playoffs when they face a team with actual talent. If Mozgov gets in foul trouble in a series against a good team,!they are screwed. Those Miami teams had more talent but more importantly they play way better defense than this team!

They average 101 per game, so....

smallville-clark-wondering-cape.gif

love in or out the cavs were still and are still going to fail this season.... cant wait to see him get his feelings hurt again , take his jersey off and throw it , then act like he doesnt care about basketball, then proceed to tell us how miserable our lives are........ primadonna *********.....thats the dude the city of cleveland rides for
laugh.gif
.....have some dignity cleveland
sick.gif

Last edited:
love in or out the cavs were still and are still going to fail this season.... cant wait to see him get his feelings hurt again , take his jersey off and throw it , then act like he doesnt care about basketball, then proceed to tell us how miserable our lives are........ primadonna *********.....thats the dude the city of cleveland rides for:lol: .....have some dignity cleveland:x .... 
QFT That's why I never rode with Lebron. He's so fake. :smh: Can't wait until they get eliminated :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
love in or out the cavs were still and are still going to fail this season.... cant wait to see him get his feelings hurt again , take his jersey off and throw it , then act like he doesnt care about basketball, then proceed to tell us how miserable our lives are........ primadonna *********.....thats the dude the city of cleveland rides for:lol: .....have some dignity cleveland:x .... 

:rofl:

Dude bashed all the fans, the city he played for, and the owner, then comes crawling back like a dog to his ****.

lebron gonna bring kyrie wif him to miami. do bigger things :nerd:
real world too difficult, gonna have to go to grad school

Last edited:
Dirty play by Olynyk but it's funny how karma works. Lebron wanted to be on his Mean Girl steez and was leaving Kevin Love out his "the land" tagged selfies. Love just wanted to play basketball in a place and on a team he was appreciated and lebron let it be known that love has to ride his **** if he wants any notoriety on that team. Love wasn't falling for it and he was outcast on the team...now Love is out for the playoffs and then some and the only way he comes back to Cleveland is if Lebron campaigns for him to come back.

....which he will be doing after the bulls beat these cavs in 5. Watch and see. The first time lebron won't reach a conference finals since '08 and the first time a finals won't host a lebron James team since '10

And we will all be WITNESS :nthat:

Last edited:
Dirty play by Olynyk but it's funny how karma works. Lebron wanted to be on his Mean Girl steez and was leaving Kevin Love out his "the land" tagged selfies. Love just wanted to play basketball in a place and on a team he was appreciated and lebron let it be known that love has to ride his **** if he wants any notoriety on that team. Love wasn't falling for it and he was outcast on the team...now Love is out for the playoffs and then some and the only way he comes back to Cleveland is if Lebron campaigns for him to come back.

....which he will be doing after the bulls beat these cavs in 5. Watch and see. The first time lebron won't reach a conference finals since '08 and the first time a finals won't host a lebron James team since '10

And we will all be WITNESS
nthat.gif
I'm glad you were there to provide this first hand account.

in ....my hate for lj is consistent .... i never change ...

3 more Ls and the nba season will be a success for me ..... LETS GO BULLS!!
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom