LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

^^good ish. I wouldn't want that p on any of my teams. F the cavs , k love and anyone else who plays on the cavs ...

I see commercials with that gargoyle and I change the channel. I stopped drinking sprite and eating mcdonalds..cant buy products that b made dude endorsed.

Nah I actually took Melo. The way the league scoring settings are set up, Durant, Melo, and Love are the top 3 players and since Durant is hurt and Love's production should take a dip, I went with Melo.

It was why I was asking about season projections based on league settings in the fantasy thread. 
laugh.gif
 Everyone thought I was insane, but then they started noticing the effect of the scoring settings. Hopefully I don't end up regretting it.

Last edited:
^^good ish. I wouldn't want that p on any of my teams. F the cavs , k love and anyone else who plays on the cavs ...

I see commercials with that gargoyle and I change the channel. I stopped drinking sprite and eating mcdonalds..cant buy products that b made dude endorsed.

:rofl: :rofl:

The NBA season gathers, and now my hate begins...

It shall not end until his defeat. I shall take no pity, hold no mercy, or leave any stan unrustled. I shall show no compassion and lack all empathy. I shall live and die with my hate. I am the hard foul that knocks the headband off of your head. I am the cramp in your leg. I am the soul crippling pressure you feel in your heart when the game's on the line. I pledge my life and honor to the Hate's Watch, for this season and all the seasons to come.

[h1]LeBron James: My minutes have 'to come down'[/h1]
LeBron James said he "wouldn't mind" playing fewer minutes and that the Cleveland Cavaliers' bench needed "more of an opportunity."

James is averaging the third-most minutes per game in the NBA at 39.1. Fourth and fifth on that list are Kyrie Irving (38.4 mpg) and Kevin Love (37.0 mpg).

"That has to come down," James said Tuesday, referring to the playing time for Cleveland's Big 3.

"For me, I don't want to do that all year," James said. "Obviously right now it's difficult because we're trying to find a groove and we're trying to find a rhythm and we're trying to find something that you can't really, you don't want to shortcut it but at the same time you gotta be smart about it."
Never heard of a superstar saying his before, oh wait...from back in 2010, when the Heat were 5-4.
Lebron James says he's playing too many minutes

In the aftermath of a convincing loss  to the Boston Celtics  on Thursday night, Heat forward LeBron James, who nearly had a triple-double and was the only Heat player to really show up, told reporters that he is playing too many minutes, according to Yahoo! Sports.
“For myself, 44 minutes is too much,” James declared. “I think Coach Spo knows that. Forty minutes for D-Wade is too much. We have to have as much energy as we can to finish games out.”

Last edited:
our mvp patty mills is sidelined by injury so we have to rely to the real king kawhi! gametime baby pound the cavs, go gang green!

SMH nine games in and complaining about minutes when their big three rarely played any preseason games. This guy is always complaining about something.

Dude stay whining about something...
mean.gif

I don't recall some of the "greats" ever complaining about minutes...to place it in perspective...in the 97-98 season Mike averaged 38.8 mpg at the age of 34.

Last edited:
What kind of chump wants the bench guys to get touches and be ready come playoff time it isn't like he just lost to a team in the finals that does exactly that

If Bron had any heart he'd play all game

What makes this dude think anything should change from the way it's been done so what he's 240+lbs and has avgd about 39mpg for his career this dude really needs to get it together

:smh:

^

The problem with Lebron saying this is that he only says it when it's convenient: Immediately following a loss. He uses it as an excuse. 

When everything is all fine, he sounds more like this:

And yes, I understand that this is old, but I'm posting it to show the pattern of behavior. The guy will forever try to find an excuse. 

While it is convenient for Lebron to complain after a loss,there's no reason he should be playing 39 minutes a game coming off 4 straight finals.

Dude stay whining about something...
mean.gif

I don't recall some of the "greats" ever complaining about minutes...to place it in perspective...in the 97-98 season Mike averaged 38.8 mpg at the age of 34.
MJ turned 35 that season playing 38.8 mpg, he also avergaed 37 mpg for 82 games his last season with the Wizards, at the age of 40.

That leadership tho. Way to pick your guys up, Lebron.

Doesn't even bother getting back on defense.

The reason Lebron is able to get those chasedown blocks is because he's either initially slacking in transition D or because he comes out of nowhere after complaining to the baseline ref.

Speaking of which, those are becoming fewer and far in between. .3 blocks per game last season? Really?!

Back
Top Bottom