LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Here's to another successful campaign, gentlemen.

K30uP.gif

:lol: :lol:

Had to draft this dude in a NT fantasy league but damn, hate seeing him on my roster. :lol:

Only way that works is if he's the villain (maybe it's revealed that he's actually a Monstar) and MJ comes back to defeat him.

Ego too big for that. Can't even lose in a cartoon.

Would be good though. I doubt MJ would want to work with him. Seems like he doesn't like LBJ at all.

He's used to losing in the finals, a cartoon can't hurt anymore than that.

Just saw the post game interview where LeBron said "I never really get into my stats."

Dude musta forgot that the there's plenty of pics him in that 'Check My $tats' shirt. :lol:

Last edited:
^ Yeah, dude. You don't get to say "I don't get into my personal stats" after stuff like that.

Nah, dog. :lol:

Just saw the post game interview where LeBron said "I never really get into my stats."

Dude musta forgot that the there's plenty of pics him in that 'Check My $tats' shirt. :lol:

And then there's this:

[Video][/Video]
[Video]

^ Yeah, dude. You don't get to say "I don't get into my personal stats" after stuff like that.

Nah, dog. :lol:
That's the reason why I dislike LeBron on a personal level. Obviously I don't know him, but by all the stuff he says and do, he is easily an unlikable individual.[/video]

was advised to post this in here. This was a response in regards to a convo over whom is better curry/bron

riddle me this, if bron is better...what is he currently doing better, today, that steph is not?

i legit had this same convo with my boy yesterday, who's a huge bron homer.

curry has better handle. shoots better. better scorer. has equal passing ability. makes his free throws better. plays solid defense , whereas lebron plays none now. Only thing I can see if bron's advantage is on boards.

There's such a silly myth about making a teammate better. such nonsense. most you can do is put them in a position to be successful. you can't make them not be garbage. either they are garbage or they aren't. they can't help you get 65+ wins 2 seasons straight, and then suddenly become wild cheeks when it fits your ' i need more haaalp' narrative.

was advised to post this in here. This was a response in regards to a convo over whom is better curry/bron
riddle me this, if bron is better...what is he currently doing better, today, that steph is not?

i legit had this same convo with my boy yesterday, who's a huge bron homer.

curry has better handle. shoots better. better scorer. has equal passing ability. makes his free throws better. plays solid defense , whereas lebron plays none now. Only thing I can see if bron's advantage is on boards.

There's such a silly myth about making a teammate better. such nonsense. most you can do is put them in a position to be successful. you can't make them not be garbage. either they are garbage or they aren't. they can't help you get 65+ wins 2 seasons straight, and then suddenly become wild cheeks when it fits your ' i need more haaalp' narrative.
41BQNGEMSZL._SX450_.jpg

Dude will hit a game winning/tying 3 at some point and ESPN will eat it up, though, like "Steph who?"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom