LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

LeBron was too tired to play, but not to party
December 6, 2015
By Andy Slater

Source: http://slaterscoops.com/n... t-not-to-party

The crowd at AmericanAirlines Arena chanted "LeBron is tired," but that certainly wasn't the case at Rockwell Miami nightclub.

LeBron James didn't play in the Heat's 99-84 win over the Cavaliers Saturday night. He was ruled out for "rest". LeBron's rest didn't last long, though.

The NBA superstar partied at Rockwell --- one of Miami's newer nightclubs --- well into the morning, multiple people at the club told me.

LeBron was chatting it up with many club-goers near him throughout the night, including one person who spoke with me.

The Heat's Justise Winslow, who is 19-years-old, was also at the club. Winslow wasn't with LeBron, I was told.

Rapper Wiz Khalifa, now also known as DJ Daddy Kat, was a big part of the night's festivities at the Miami Beach hot spot.

Unbelievable. :smh:

Ha. I wonder if sports networks will report and criticize him. They'll probably just say he deserves rest and a nightclub is the best place for it. Does he wear headbands to the club too?

Him being at the club and not playing in an NBA game are 2 different things.

If he was wasted drunk then that may be a different story.

Theres a lot things to criticize Lebron about, this really isn't one of those things.

I don't know but this is the haters thread so I guess you could criticize about his smile or whatever :lol:

Last edited:

Theres a lot things to criticize Lebron about, this really isn't one of those things.

I don't know but this is the haters thread so I guess you could criticize about his smile or whatever :lol:
If you need rest, I would think a person would go to sleep and get those good hours of sleep. Vices staying up all night and having to catch a flight or go on the road.

I mean it only makes sense dont it?

If you need rest, I would think a person would go to sleep and get those good hours of sleep. Vices staying up all night and having to catch a flight or go on the road.

I mean it only makes sense dont it?

Players in the NBA don't necessarily keep at 9-5 schedule.

He may have taken a nap during the day, we really don't know.

I think there's more traction for the usual fan "I wanted to see Lebron play" whine in regards to Blatt decision to not play him vs the Heat.

lebron should be working on his broken jumper and practicing , so maybe he wont be  scoreless in overtime games...... he needs kyrie to carry him. lj struggling without kyrie. 

I think there's more traction for the usual fan "I wanted to see Lebron play" whine in regards to Blatt decision to not play him vs the Heat.

If he took a nap during the day then that makes he shouldn't have been tired for an evening game.

Last edited:

Is not about naps or not. It's about letting your body recover. Going to a club a night is def not going to let your body recover, but then again ......... He might be getting that juice ... Know what I'm saying?

Didn't he take some time off last year in Miami up recover? This might be a spot.

LeBron was too tired to play, but not to party
December 6, 2015
By Andy Slater

Source: http://slaterscoops.com/n... t-not-to-party

The crowd at AmericanAirlines Arena chanted "LeBron is tired," but that certainly wasn't the case at Rockwell Miami nightclub.

LeBron James didn't play in the Heat's 99-84 win over the Cavaliers Saturday night. He was ruled out for "rest". LeBron's rest didn't last long, though.

The NBA superstar partied at Rockwell --- one of Miami's newer nightclubs --- well into the morning, multiple people at the club told me.

LeBron was chatting it up with many club-goers near him throughout the night, including one person who spoke with me.

The Heat's Justise Winslow, who is 19-years-old, was also at the club. Winslow wasn't with LeBron, I was told.

Rapper Wiz Khalifa, now also known as DJ Daddy Kat, was a big part of the night's festivities at the Miami Beach hot spot.

Unbelievable. :smh:

What a clown.

Man as much as I dislike this dude. He just won man. Lifetime contract, possibly over 30mil a year. **** is crazy man.

On another hate rant ... Dude could get paid but if dude doesn't win, no matter how much money he's ego will get hurt.

There will be no LBJ I mount Rushmore. LoL

More hating .... Did you guys see this dude in his shoe collection taking about he's not going to do that and proceeded by doing that? LMAO ... Straight clown ...

So come december 25th when The Warriors beat the brakes off the Cavs, what are we betting Brons excuses are gonna be?

(if Kyrie is back) "You know, we're still getting used to the chemistry with Kyrie back on the floor, and you know.....)

(if Kyrie isn't back) "You know, we just gotta focus on gettin all our guys healthy, you know kyrie is still out, and all their guys are healthy......"

So come december 25th when The Warriors beat the brakes off the Cavs, what are we betting Brons excuses are gonna be?

(if Kyrie is back) "You know, we're still getting used to the chemistry with Kyrie back on the floor, and you know.....)

(if Kyrie isn't back) "You know, we just gotta focus on gettin all our guys healthy, you know kyrie is still out, and all their guys are healthy......"
The funny thing is that he will say this regardless if they win or lose ... Either making excuses or bragging.

[quote name="calibeebee"]So come december 25th when The Warriors beat the brakes off the Cavs, what are we betting Brons excuses are gonna be?

(if Kyrie isn't back) "You know, we just gotta focus on gettin all our guys healthy, you know kyrie is still out, and all their guys are healthy......"[/quote]I think you're spot on if Kyrie isn't back.

But if Kyrie is back, it goes one of two ways: LeBron approves of his play and says what you went with.

Or Bron doesn't approve: "Guys just need to keep their teammates involved. We're still working on moving the ball around more."

Last edited:
Lebbywinks is going to regret the Kevin Love for Andrew Wiggins trade for the rest of his life

Man as much as I dislike this dude. He just won man. Lifetime contract, possibly over 30mil a year. **** is crazy man.

On another hate rant ... Dude could get paid but if dude doesn't win, no matter how much money he's ego will get hurt.

There will be no LBJ I mount Rushmore. LoL

More hating .... Did you guys see this dude in his shoe collection taking about he's not going to do that and proceeded by doing that? LMAO ... Straight clown ...

Nike sure loves flushing money down the toilet. They'll have the worst ROI when his stuff don't sell in 3 years. When his athleticism takes a hit and he can't do nothing. That's when he'll be exposed and that's when the kids move on to Curry

Kids already have moved on to Curry from what I've seen and been told

Jordan is the only athlete to deserve the life contract. Even RBK and AI didn't make a ton of sense to me

^ Jerseys, absolutely.

But kicks? I have yet to see one UA casually, but I see TONS of Brons.

On court? I've seen a few UAs scattered here and there, but still tons of LJ and Jumpman logos.

Jerseys, though, Curry has that on lock right now. I'm seeing them everywhere... and I live in Illinois. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom