LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

:smh:

[quote name="Keko Jones""][quote name="heirjordan15"]Geeeeeeeez. What did Lebron say about him?[/quote]Whatever he said, I'm sure he denied or corrected on the very next interview. He's M.O.[/quote]"Delonte was a great part of this organization and I hope he is doing well."

^
Bron played himself like a real clown for that.

No need to even bring it up or say anything...wait till after the game when you unleashed a can-o-whoop @ss, but no, Bron gotta open his yap and give the Dubs bulletin board material.
Hopefully this brutal beating knocked some sense into him.

Bron gon Bron. Embarrassed himself trynna talk **** and as usual didn't back it up.

Sign me up for the train. I was fan of duke since he dropped 56 on Toronto back in his second year, but man over the last couple years this cupcake has shown his true colors. Duke calls out his teammates on twitter and tries to backtrack his words. Duke says he is the best player in the world and come out in Game 6 of the Finals last year and played like it was Game 1 of the regular season. This bmade boy tried to say he had a answer for Steph's Ace of Spades and came out and got an unruly washing. Lesnar to Cena SummerSlam type wash.

So bad Steph would of went for 50+ if it wasn't a 40+ blowout on your court. 10 points in the first half with you down 26. 7 of 16 from the field with 16 points with the last 6 coming with you down 40. Talking about we not go put too much stock into the lost, but you going off in the damn 10th game of the season talking about we playing soft after losing to the Raptors. What the hell you called last night?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-calm-after-warriors-rout-cavaliers/78992342/

Talking about your undersized two guard is the best PG in the L. Please. Left Miami because he felt Wade was declining and Maverick and the boys couldnt get the treatment they wanted because Riley wasn't having it. Got bailed out in the 2013 Finals because he played timid and forgot how to shoot the damn ball. Supposed to have 3 rings, but played like LeWash and averaged 17 points per game in the 2011 Finals with Jason Kidd guarding him. Quit on his team in 2010 Game 5 and 6. The worse body language ever from a so called GOAT player. FOH. I'm done with dude.

Sign me up for the train. I was fan of duke since he dropped 56 on Toronto back in his second year, but man over the last couple years this cupcake has shown his true colors. Duke calls out his teammates on twitter and tries to backtrack his words. Duke says he is the best player in the world and come out in Game 6 of the Finals last year and played like it was Game 1 of the regular season. This bmade boy tried to say he had a answer for Steph's Ace of Spades and came out and got an unruly washing. Lesnar to Cena SummerSlam type wash.

So bad Steph would of went for 50+ if it wasn't a 40+ blowout on your court. 10 points in the first half with you down 26. 7 of 16 from the field with 16 points with the last 6 coming with you down 40. Talking about we not go put too much stock into the lost, but you going off in the damn 10th game of the season talking about we playing soft after losing to the Raptors. What the hell you called last night?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-calm-after-warriors-rout-cavaliers/78992342/

Talking about your undersized two guard is the best PG in the L. Please. Left Miami because he felt Wade was declining and Maverick and the boys couldnt get the treatment they wanted because Riley wasn't having it. Got bailed out in the 2013 Finals because he played timid and forgot how to shoot the damn ball. Supposed to have 3 rings, but played like LeWash and averaged 17 points per game in the 2011 Finals with Jason Kidd guarding him. Quit on his team in 2010 Game 5 and 6. The worse body language ever from a so called GOAT player. FOH. I'm done with dude.

Bravo, bravo. Glad u see the truth.

glad you finally realized what a fraud he is 
pimp.gif

He does have the worst body language when his team is losing. I was amazed watching last night with them being down so many points and he kept being passive. Why are you passing the ball the Delly and James Jones? Get mad and take over smh

Best thing is his whining about not having players around him. Well, when you take up around 40 percent of your teams salary, that will happen! For anyone else I would not fault them for taking the money, but he makes so much off of Nike and his other endorsements that he won't be hurting if he gives up a fee million a year. He has a lifetime contract with nike for Petes sake!

[quote name="KhalilMack52"]Best part of LeBron pushing Curry to the ground is that Curry got up and drained a 3 on next possession :lol: :lol:[/quote]That was so petty. :lol: That's the kind of mess that has turned me off to him. That was a superstar's version of a temper tantrum, imo. He expects, and doesn't get, and throws tantrums by pushing dudes less strong but better at what they do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom