LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

lol @ thinking the hate is coming from Laker fans.  Man I've been hating them too since back in the day, I'm an equal opportunity hater.  Does it even matter what teams people support?  We are united in our hate, in spite of the ups and downs of the NBA season one thing is always constant:  Lebuns is a fraud.

I don't even know why would anyone think the hate is coming from Lakers fan. Cause kobe is the only person LeBron should be compared to?

I don't even know why would anyone think the hate is coming from Lakers fan. Cause kobe is the only person LeBron should be compared to?
They need a strawman because they can't accept that people legitimately are not fans of this guy and his antics.  I don't care what his box score is he will always be a primadonna who needs to be validated.  Whether or not he is more competitive than Barkley is irrelevant anyway although we all know Lebron always chooses the path of least resistance.  Guy is playing mygm but he needs moar halp doe
eyes.gif

Barkley is a far greater competitor than Lebronze can dream of
They need a strawman because they can't accept that people legitimately are not fans of this guy and his antics.  I don't care what his box score is he will always be a primadonna who needs to be validated.  Whether or not he is more competitive than Barkley is irrelevant anyway although we all know Lebron always chooses the path of least resistance.  Guy is playing mygm but he needs moar halp doe :rolleyes

This is the point I'm making, LeBronze likes it handed to him, he is of the entitled generation, and all his Championships can be attributed to someone else's hard work and competitiveness other than his own. Barkley, always the competitor had to work hard for it and failed. As a competitor Barkley always put it on the line, whereas LeBronze often goes missing.

Barkley >>>>>> LeBronze

You are right.  I dont remember Chuck complaining that his team, a first place and defending champion team complete with two other All stars, didnt have enough talent.

And if he did he would have been the ridicule of the league.

I suspect Lebronze's window of Championship Opportunities is slowly shutting closed and that his need for more help is his panic his "Legacy" will not be as impressive as most thought it would be. He requires 5 minimum to be mentioned in the same breath as some of the recent greats and more than 6 to eclipse the GOAT, this is not happening.... LOLegacy

Barkley also played out of shape.

Staying in shape for a Basketball player is part of being competitive.

Last edited:
he's too stubborn to take that L and acknowledge he just missed the dunk. Gotta put on a show and yell at the ref like everyone doesn't know he wasn't fouled.

I'm more interested in him sitting in the lane for 5 seconds before the missed dunk attempt not even attempting to rebound or play help d. Elite defender tho

How bout them Apples. LeBron wanted Melo but the publicly denied it and now Love is hurt for an extended amount of time. Karma .... LoL

**** him... However, knowing him, his thrill about it. A better chance to pad stats for a MVP and excuse when they lose.

After all he loves the individual stats.

Back
Top Bottom