LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Lebron is the marquee player for people who love to play it safe and smart in life, wussies...basically those dudes who leave a pickup game halfway through if they're losing

We in this.... F LeBron ... Warriors won't let us down this year.. Ready to unload the clip when this f boy loses and becomes 3 and 5 in the finals..

Bron and Co getting swept and sent home with their tail between their legs

Shoutout Kyrie tho :smokin

Which one of y'all vandalized brons home?

Warriors in 6. LEBRON IS TRASH. I did not hate him, until this year. Finally saw the crying, the sulking and then people try to compare him to the GOAT>? I am on the lebron hate train now.

We in this.... F LeBron ... Warriors won't let us down this year.. Ready to unload the clip when this f boy loses and becomes 3 and 5 in the finals..

Let's bow our heads....who gon lead us in a prayer?
**** Bron. Amen.

pray_gif.gif

Bron and Co getting swept and sent home with their tail between their legs

Shoutout Kyrie tho
smokin.gif

Which one of y'all vandalized brons home?
OJ-Simpson-CTE-01-28-16.jpg

Warriors in 6. LEBRON IS TRASH. I did not hate him, until this year. Finally saw the crying, the sulking and then people try to compare him to the GOAT>? I am on the lebron hate train now.
Ae7SI3LoPYj8Q.webp

Let's go warriors!!

I want to see quitness again.

KD balls better drop this finals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, a KD ring party this year :smokin
I'm banned from the playoff thread so I shall reside in here.

Nike the real winners tho, they get to release a championship shoe regardless, preferably blue and gold but u get it.

I'd love a sweep but I got the Cavs winning g1, all the hot takes and jokes then they lose 4 straight

Last edited:
Finally, a KD ring party this year :smokin
I'm banned from the playoff thread so I shall reside in here.

Nike the real winners tho, they get to release a championship shoe regardless, preferably blue and gold but u get it.

I'd love a sweep but I got the Cavs winning g1, all the hot takes and jokes then they lose 4 straight

**** you always getting banned from threads for :lol:

Back
Top Bottom