LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

People from my city killed him for that tee grizzley Malibu most wanted edition on ig he call himself doing. Its like the rhythmless swagless dude that try so hard to be cool

That's exactly who he is tho lol

LOOK AT THIS HERB
basically re-iterating to the masses that he is fine rich and famous while everyone is back to their peasant life. Subliminal. While he is rich ... Him knowing that he can't measure to the GOAT is more tormenting than a broke person enjoying his lose.

People from my city killed him for that tee grizzley Malibu most wanted edition on ig he call himself doing. Its like the rhythmless swagless dude that try so hard to be cool
You ran through all the dudes in your city to find that out?  Sounds about right.

It always sounds stupid when he gets called king james. I don't know what kings get addressed by their last names.

Resignation statement from Cavs GM David Griffin:

Check the last sentence and you'll know who's behind this. Remember when Lebron complained that Kevin Love didn't "fit in"? Just another management casualty that'll be replaced by another Lebron yes-man.
eyes.gif

Last edited:

What fam?  LeBron backed Griffin.  You think he's on Gilbert's side? 
roll.gif
He may have backed Griffin, but you don't think the pressure generated by Lebron (and fans when the acquisitions don't pan out) to acquire big names at the expense of the Cavaliers' long-term future could have been enough to make him leave?
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Oh Lord ...

Paul George
Jimmy Butler
Anthony Davis

All linked to Cleveland ...

MOURE aHELP

On tv I hear basketball people say kevin love would be offered for paul george and i'm wondering why the hell would the pacers want love.

They already have 3 all stars on their team while many east teams are lucky to have one.

It's baffling to me that anyone in the East would take the Cavs horrible contracts to help the Cavs win. FOH
people are stupid man .. Like Imma lose PG so i need something in return another marquee player.. Let me take kevin love .. Even if it's not going to help ...

Unless they care including future 1st rounders where I can build I don't want to entertain **** ...

LeBron when he heard Butler ain't going to the Cavs and PG traded slowed down.

Last edited:

Resignation statement from Cavs GM David Griffin:

Check the last sentence and you'll know who's behind this. Remember when Lebron complained that Kevin Love didn't "fit in"? Just another management casualty that'll be replaced by another Lebron yes-man.
eyes.gif

Lol, I called this over a year ago:

^

I'm going with this guy:

hi-res-ace9be35c3bd4a1ff5cbc41519df4444_crop_north.jpg

Dan Gilbert let Lebum hijack the franchise, forced this guy to stand behind and take credit for the moves, and when it's all said and done, they'll make him the fall guy. 
Le3/8 is a snake. He gets Griffin fired, and then tweets out some ******** sob story to wipe his hands clean just so he can have an excuse to leave next summer.

Le3/8ron James.

Hmmmm... might send this into a patent office.

Le8ron Jam3s? (a constant reminder of 8 tries, only 3 wins).

Back
Top Bottom