LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

ROY Brogdon dunked on him too 
pimp.gif
 Couldnt confiscate that tape tho

goes BACK to the Finals?

who out of the East is beating the Cavs?

you dudes need mental help.
so cool they are making the finals but that's not good enough and according to your highness he rather lose early than make it to the finals cause it would hurt less ...

This is the man You idolize .... Now that's pathetic .. A word class athlete being a ***** ...

so cool they are making the finals

but that's not good enough and according to your highness he rather lose early than make it to the finals cause it would hurt less ...

This is the man You idolize .... Now that's pathetic .. A word class athlete being a ***** ...

good to see we agree.

as for that other female garbage you typed, i had no idea i idolized Lebron. thank you for this. this is good to know.

good to see we agree.

as for that other female garbage you typed, i had no idea i idolized Lebron. thank you for this. this is good to know.
the way you come out to his defense it sure looks like it .... But it's cool papi ... I don't have time to argue with you ...

the way you come out to his defense it sure looks like it .... But it's cool papi ... I don't have time to argue with you ...

because you dumb S&T dudes cant comprehend someone making an observation or asking a question without polarizing it

because you dumb S&T dudes cant comprehend someone making an observation or asking a question without polarizing it
why do you have to result to insulting people ... LoL ... can't u read the title ....

I mean if you could you would realize this is the hater thread .. So something outside of that is not welcome ....

Just be gone papi ...

Last edited:
So in work up thinking about this.

The only reason we have the "L3/8RON" slogan is because he has won 3 times out of 8 tries ...

So next year when he loses, we can change the slogan to L3-6ron ... We can call it the 2018 edition.

The only reason we have the "L3/8RON" slogan is because he has won 3 times out of 8 tries ...

So next year when he loses, we can change the slogan to L3-6ron ... We can call it the 2018 edition.

:smokin

This year can also be L3bron Jame5

Next year, L3/6ron :smokin it's destined to be this way

:lol: you know you a hater when you subconsciously thinking of the nicknames in your sleep

keep doin your thang pleighboi :pimp:

Last edited:
Is funny to me that this year when the Cavs needed the most .. James states he is sitting back on free agency. LoL

Perhaps ...

1. He would not have someone to deflect the blame to like previous times.

2. 1. Plus he is leaving Clev next year.

3. 1. Plus he realize no one wants to play with him and are choosing other clubs. I mean who wants to be another Love the scapegoat.

Bron Bron... I wonder what else the Celtics need now to actually compete with Cavs.

Glad that no one is joining that team. east players would be stupid in wanting to help him out. You don't play well or win it all then he'll try to ship you out like he's trying to do with kevin love.

My man. 
smokin.gif

:smokin

This year can also be L3bron Jame5

Next year, L3/6ron :smokin it's destined to be this way
Can't cheat destiny :smokin
They reloaded tho... they resigned the great 1 dimensional korver and got derrick will.... I mean Jeff green.

Back
Top Bottom