LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

There will never be a player on this level that will fail this much in our lifetime. Being a LeBron hater pays off more than it doesn't man, it feels good I promise.

he gonna rest playoff games this season
laugh.gif
 goin to the west to protect his finals record 
nerd.gif

LeBron James reportedly frustrated and concerned by Cavs' lack of offseason moves

Expecting an aggressive offseason approach that would close the gap on the champion Golden State Warriors, James soon found his anticipation and optimism diminished after Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert dismantled the front office, declining days before the draft and free agency to bring back general manager David Griffin and vice president of basketball operations Trent Redden.

Gilbert's decision left the Cavs without the franchise's top two front-office execs at a critical time, and it left James frustrated and concerned about the team's ability to put together a roster that can better compete with Golden State, the person with direct knowledge of James' thinking told USA TODAY Sports. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.

Further exacerbating James' frustration is the Cavs were close to making a deal for then-Chicago Bulls All-Star Jimmy Butler the day Gilbert decided to mutually part ways with Griffin and Redden, two people familiar with negotiations told USA TODAY Sports. They requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly on the negotiations.

More here: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/l...nd-concerned-by-cavs-lack-of-offseason-moves/

Cleveland aint doing ish this year again. Unless they trade Kevin Love for two super star players lmao. Boston is coming out of the EAST this year..

This dude acting all helpless like he doesn't play on the 2nd most talented team in the league.....and wanting people to feel sorry for him is hilarious.

**** that. He knowingly stacked the deck in his favor teaming up with 2 ALL NBA Players in their prime in the Eastern Conference....Handpicking the perfect role players that fit with him to his liking.

What he didn't foresee when he went to Cleveland in 2014 was GSW "Glowing up". That was a team that just got bounced in the 1st round by the clippers in 2014. They weren't on Bron's radar at all. Bron saw only OKC as an obstacle....and he knew he'd have their number. He knew the Spurs were aging and he'd reign atop the NBA for the next 6 years....getting to the finals every year in a weak conference.

Then organically....Draymond Happened. Steph Curry phenomenon happened, Klay Thompson improved, Steve Kerr offensive explosion happened.....and the blessing in da sky of losing, and losing Harrison Barnes which turned into KD happened.....and Bron is now playing victim. He now doesn't see any realistic route to an easy chip barring insane injuries to GSW or luck again. He knows he doesn't want to go West. And the prospects in the East are slim....and the Cavs are handicapped. He's frustrated for sure.

He thought **** was going to be sweet when he ditched Miami for Cleavland. It was set up perfectly for L3/8RON....or so he thought.

I said the same exact thing before.

1. L3/8ron can't recruit no one.

2. In addition, he doesn't want to go public saying he is actively recruiting because of by a miracle of God someone goes to Cleveland, and they fail which they are, he can't deflect blame.

3. He already know Clev can't win and wants an excuse to bounce blaming ownership and saying at least I got you one.

4. Wants to go to a younger more upside team.

**** him ....

Cleveland aint doing ish this year again. Unless they trade Kevin Love for two super star players lmao. Boston is coming out of the EAST this year..

lol mane i doubt it. east is still super weak. itll definitely be a celtics/cavs ecf but no way the celtics beat the cavs 4 times. I think itll go 7 if celtics have homecourt but thats the best they will do. As much as i dont like lebron,the celtics simply dont have anyone or any gameplan in motion to stop him and when bron is in a slump u still got that glorified drew league player, i think they call him kyrie. When he gets hot though all bets are off, u might as well just not even guard him.

man thinking about 'The Shot' in Game 7 last year by Kyrie, and how he accredits that instinct to Kobe, not even to L3/8ron, I know he gotta feel a way about that

You damn right ... He's already making his excuse now .... If they win he will say we overcame all odds we I'm the greatest ... If they make it and they loose .. He will say I over achieved I'm the greatest .. Check my record , how has made it to 9 straight finals with two teams? If he lose before the finals ... He will say I told you we didn't do anything I needed more help and they ignored me I'm out to .....

**** him and his gullible fans that will make that argument for him. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom