LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Conflicted because I can’t cheer for the Celtics (for obvious reasons), but they look good, LeBron has been on a tear this playoffs, playing out of his mind

Celtics in 7?

E28EF833-9280-45A4-ACE1-7369A41A728F.gif

i lost a buck 50 to my homie on the first 2 rounds of the playoffs betting against lebron.. if they lose and im down 150 , ill be up emotionally so itll even itself out..

^

Didn't click the video, but ESPN is a ******* joke.

The amount of time they dedicate to defending this fraud is ******* ridiculous. I remember a couple of years ago, after it became apparent that the Warriors were going to dominant this **** boy for the rest of his pathetic career and that he would never surpass Jordan, some idiot over there did a piece on how despite not being able to achieve more than Jordan on the court, that what he does off of it some how makes up for it, or some **** like that.

They've babied this dude his entire career as if they have some kind of vested interest in how his career shapes out. ******* pathetic.

Lebron James probably wearing the best looking shoes of his career tonight and I don't even think they are his.

Look like them Deon Sanders.

^

Didn't click the video, but ESPN is a ****ing joke.

The amount of time they dedicate to defending this fraud is ****ing ridiculous. I remember a couple of years ago, after it became apparent that the Warriors were going to dominant this **** boy for the rest of his pathetic career and that he would never surpass Jordan, some idiot over there did a piece on how despite not being able to achieve more than Jordan on the court, that what he does off of it some how makes up for it, or some **** like that.

They've babied this dude his entire career as if they have some kind of vested interest in how his career shapes out. ****ing pathetic.

Yeah, it’s dumb as hell that have to bring in off the court stuff to make their argument. That stuff doesn’t have anything to do with basketball or winning. That fool can’t even have his own number, he has to copy Mike’s 23.

I'm so tired of ESPN and Fs1 always talking bout year 15 this and year 15 that.....why won't they just say age 33? Oh that's right because MJ won MVP, ASG MVP, scoring title, 72 wins, all nba first team and all defense first team, finals mvp and championship at age 33.

Last edited:
I prefer this fool to lose in the finals anyway.

It's just hilarious at the thought of a kyrie-less celtics actually beat him

I'm so tired of ESPN and Fs1 always talking bout year 15 this and year 15 that.....why won't they just say age 33? Oh that's right because MJ won MVP, ASG MVP, scoring title, 72 wins, all nba first team and all defense first team, finals mvp and championship at age 33.
I thought this was common sense ....

Is that Fake News trump talk about.

LoL

Lebron James probably wearing the best looking shoes of his career tonight and I don't even think they are his.

Look like them Deon Sanders.

Lmao c’mon Keko. The theme of the Lebron 15’s is emulating classic silhouette from Nike History. One of the classic silhouette are the Diamond turf

010F9D95-CFC2-459A-B12B-5841496A4205.png

6E8494E7-82EE-4CDE-8867-C0F178568F9D.jpeg

DFD262D0-52FC-46B2-8C12-0FB8AE8712B4.jpeg

Before the extreme hate comes in for Lebron’s shoe emulating classic Nike’s, the most wanted 15 mimics are the ones that mimic the Air zoom generation aka Lebron 1

9C4F028B-B2E6-428A-A04E-9F7F74E2F187.jpeg

FE194686-222F-4789-A0FA-7381B4DEB8F6.jpeg

I think it would be appropriate in the sense that since it is year 15, he has all those miles on his body. I think MJ's age 33 season was his 12th year?

^

Didn't click the video, but ESPN is a ****ing joke.

The amount of time they dedicate to defending this fraud is ****ing ridiculous. I remember a couple of years ago, after it became apparent that the Warriors were going to dominant this **** boy for the rest of his pathetic career and that he would never surpass Jordan, some idiot over there did a piece on how despite not being able to achieve more than Jordan on the court, that what he does off of it some how makes up for it, or some **** like that.

They've babied this dude his entire career as if they have some kind of vested interest in how his career shapes out. ****ing pathetic.

Yeah its beyond ridiculous the amount of constructed narrative the various vested interest groups have in relation to L3Bron5.

Just stop already, we don't need a #FAKEGOAT

It’s like fake news CNN and ESPN. Pushing bogus BS. Legon GOAT?? Yeah right... if he’s the GOAT I can bench press 500 LBS. that bum is never going to be goat. I will go on a limb and say he might not even win another title in his career, unless he goes and joins another 2 or 3 superstars on his team like he did in MIA.

Back
Top Bottom