LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Has lebron ever publicly addressed why he choked in 2011 finals? Or is he waiting for the end of his career to release an uninterrupted documentary on why he froze.
Don't you dare talk about the greatest player ever. He was the main conductor of a 3 - 1 deficit in the finals.

Don't you dare talk about the greatest player ever. He was the main conductor of a 3 - 1 deficit in the finals.

Only play that mattered

B6406C71-D9BF-45DA-A1C0-3867D64D351B.jpeg

Hope this is sarcasm. I cant imagine how someone could think the greatest player of all time has lost 5 of 8 Finals, a majority of which the MVP was given to the guy LeBron was matched up with.

LeBron did all that work last night to win....by 3

Cavs are outta here, if not this round, then 2nd round for sure

espn now saying this is lebald’s weakest supporting cast. Months ago they were saying the trades improved the team a lot and everyone still expects them to win the east.

Y’all boy may not even make it out 1st round

He’s ready to bail Cleveland

Won that one game so the series goes 5 and Cavs fans can see him at home court one last time, I see you Ramone

espn now saying this is lebald’s weakest supporting cast. Months ago they were saying the trades improved the team a lot and everyone still expects them to win the east.

ESPN is largely responsible for his "legacy." All they do is spin any and everything into his favor. At this point, I'd be surprised if they didn't come out with some BS propaganda in support of him.

20180417_094954.png

This isn't even counting finals losses, only the championship years....

Mike dominated and won like no one else.

Back
Top Bottom