LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

you guys always celebrate and it backfires. watch the heat win the last 2 games. i swear you guys never learn lol

Its always fun to celebrate a loss by one of my personal most hated team in the league. Its backfired before. 2011 it backfired for 3 straight rounds and backfired 2 times during the finals! but then the MAVS did me a huge favor
pimp.gif

Lets not forget, even IF the Heat get past the Celtics who nobody gave a chace to, they still would need to play either the Spurs or OKC and I dont think neither of those series will be pretty for the Heat.

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Let's not forget that brons mom is a booze hound lol

C'mon man. That's low.
People bring off-court issues up all the time when dissing NBA stars. I can't see why this is any different. Especially if you're mom is a known skeezer and Lebron has already disrespected her in public. 
pimp.gif

Didn't Heat fan have the gut to say Kobe flop more than Wade and Lebron ? Uncharteddrake

When the last time you see Kobe crawling on the floor , crying and yelling like Wade last night ?

I came here for the lulz and seriously, isn't this a hater thread? .. some dudes here talking about series isn't over yet and backfires blah blah blah.. you guys sound like a bunch of COWARDS.. dont ruin this thread.. Haters and MIA/Lebron fans can say and post whatever they want in here.. it's all fun and games.. like man you guys are taking internet waaay too serious..

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Didn't Heat fan have the gut to say Kobe flop more than Wade and Lebron ? Uncharteddrake

When the last time you see Kobe crawling on the floor , crying and yelling like Wade last night ?

Don't pay him any mind. When he had his old account he admitted to being a lebron jock rider.

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by Gottips3

______ wrote:
Originally Posted by Gottips3

Thats fine, I get called that all the time. doesnt bother me. Why would ever take anything anyone says like that to heart tho?
I know Im a bron ****rider (Pause) But its only because I want him to WIN!
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness you all take my post too serious in here. chill enjoy life, way more things important in life than Bron and Gotti.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
Can't believe what I just read.

You better believe it! (Once again)...

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Why do laker fans bring Kobe into it?
laugh.gif
Go Heat

It's a haters thread.

Adam Morrison>>>Lebron.

If Lebron played with any heart that Adam Morrison has...Lebron would have 2 rings and going to his third Finals already.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Originally Posted by knightngale

president? I been hating on Lebron since 2003 when ESPN aired his high school games

I said that dude was not impressive when he was destroying that weak *+# pistons team

That weakass pistons team that spanked your Lakers back in 04?
that's like saying the 2010 lakers is the same team as the 2011 lakers

same players but most of them were washed up the next year/years

Let's do this!! I wanna see baby bron shed some tears tonight... maybe have another "bron" media moment and shove his foot up his mouth so we can have something else to talk about during the offseason, since it's impossible to lose a game during the offseason.

Boston: 127
Miami: 82

Ray Allen: 7/8 3 pointers
Rondo: Quadrupal double with 17 points, 15 assists, 20 rebounds, and 10 steals
Paul Pierce hits a game breaking (winning?) 3 at the end of the FIRST quarter to rip the heart out of Miami early.

Bron makes fun of his momma again, and threatens to leave miami if he doesn't get any more help.
Wade slips and falls on his own tears 2 minutes into the 4th quarter. He doesn't sprain anything but he sits out anyways, with a towel on his shoulder, in a wheelchair, with a IV bag... And a neck brace.

Let's get it
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom