LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

champagne20on20ice.jpg

chillin right now

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Let's do this!! I wanna see baby bron shed some tears tonight... maybe have another "bron" media moment and shove his foot up his mouth so we can have something else to talk about during the offseason, since it's impossible to lose a game during the offseason.

Boston: 127
Miami: 82

Ray Allen: 7/8 3 pointers
Rondo: Quadrupal double with 17 points, 15 assists, 20 rebounds, and 10 steals
Paul Pierce hits a game breaking (winning?) 3 at the end of the FIRST quarter to rip the heart out of Miami early.

Bron makes fun of his momma again, and threatens to leave miami if he doesn't get any more help.
Wade slips and falls on his own tears 2 minutes into the 4th quarter. He doesn't sprain anything but he sits out anyways, with a towel on his shoulder, in a wheelchair, with a IV bag... And a neck brace.

Let's get it
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Dq8ojo.gif

Still.

maybe Wade was frustarted at himself for not grabbing the rebound

maybe, but not likely. 
Peep the intense eye contact with the man in the black pants (aka the ref) Peep the striations along the eyes and forehead indicating a pouting expression. Also take note of the open handed double pound on the hardwood... classic case of wade throwing a tantrum, akin to my 3 year old nephew after a long nap.

GO BULLS.
past that im with anyteam over heat, cant stand the **** riding.
if they win ill sell my bron 9's 2 for 100, cg's and breds

Hopefully he loses tonight and all the lebron d riders go into their shell until next year.
pimp.gif

The glorious day is upon us once again chaps...our bodies must be ready for the epicness that is to ensue tonight. We shall not be denied victory!!!

chappelletimehaters.jpg

Originally Posted by bawayfrombless

GO BULLS.
past that im with anyteam over heat, cant stand the **** riding.
if they win ill sell my bron 9's 2 for 100, cg's and breds
lebron fire sale
laugh.gif

Remember when Dan Gilbert, who also owns fathead, brought his Fathead from $99.99 to $17.41 - birth year of traitor Benedict Arnold???

lebron-fathead-630x334.jpg

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

The glorious day is upon us once again chaps...our bodies must be ready for the epicness that is to ensue tonight. We shall not be denied victory!!!

chappelletimehaters.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Originally Posted by MR J 858

322033_10150611489125269_2060850131_o.jpg
This is fire.  Might have to swoop this and post it on fb
Laker/Kobe fans/Heat/Bron haters could have done much better than this. This is mad corny, like, terribly corny
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom