LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

My point was he didn't play as poorly as the narrative makes it seem. And the narrative had an influence on the MVP vote, as evidenced by someone on the losing team receiving ANY votes while the engine of the winning didn't get one.

off top
bird/Maxwell
duncan/parker
billups/wallace

I'm sure there's more

Bird played poorly relative to Maxwells performance.
Tony Parker averaged 6 more ppg than Duncan on 56 pct shooting.

Remember I said without the superstar playing bad.

Remember the narrative was Dellavedova being the Curry stopper for a couple of games.

Bird played poorly relative to Maxwells performance.
Tony Parker averaged 6 more ppg than Duncan on 56 pct shooting.

Remember I said without the superstar playing bad.

Remember the narrative was Dellavedova being the Curry stopper for a couple of games.
your saying bird and Duncan played bad?

Five seasons ago? I think LeBron was at least better than KD the year he won in Cleveland.

Hell no.

ESPN was pumping out the LeBozo kool-aid at a record pace back then, so it's understandable if you accidentally got a little taste of it. But make no mistake, he was not better than KD in 2016. He'll, he wasn't better than Steph in 2016.

For those that forgot ..

E959FF6A-5425-4919-9CFC-17603F768747.jpeg

0CB36D80-0613-42BB-9D90-C53E5FD973C3.jpeg

Let's not get distracted by the Bistephuals and his no Finals MVPs thirsty stat padding frontrunning self. Stick to the Bron slander.

No Finals MVPs has only become a thing when people ran out of reasons to hate on Steph. Never before this time has Finals MVPs been used to discredit a player. Its ridiculous.

But yes, I agree. Lets move back to Bron slander as it has been the only kind of post that has been in the realm of reality in this thread.

No Finals MVPs has only become a thing when people ran out of reasons to hate on Steph. Never before this time has Finals MVPs been used to discredit a player. Its ridiculous.

But yes, I agree. Lets move back to Bron slander as it has been the only kind of post that has been in the realm of reality in this thread.

It was definitely used to discredit Kobe when he was with Shaq. Hell still is.

So who the **** is pushing this narrative about Lebron and the Lakers should miss the playoff so Lebron can get proper rest? LoL

MF would make up **** just to give this MF a pass. Like this dude didnt rest for 5 weeks.

Then he comes back and he just ain't right but MOFO wants to show up in an exhibition game.

LoL

And this dude is a lot of peoples god, smh!

Back
Top Bottom