LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

lebum is a team killer. Always wanting his coach and teammates to get shipped away. Wanted spoelstra fried, had blatt fired, wants walton gone and most of the lakers roster traded. I dunno how some people still think he’s the greatest. MJ didn’t need new teammates and coaches every year to compete. Him and his teammates just worked harder and became the favorites.

lebum is a team killer. Always wanting his coach and teammates to get shipped away. Wanted spoelstra fried, had blatt fired, wants walton gone and most of the lakers roster traded. I dunno how some people still think he’s the greatest. MJ didn’t need new teammates and coaches every year to compete. Him and his teammates just worked harder and became the favorites.
Michael and em would of lost in 5 to the warriors with KD though.

Michael and em would of lost in 5 to the warriors with KD though.
Oh word how they going to do that, Harper is locking up Steph, Pippen locking up KD as much as anyone can, Jordan locking up Klay, Rodman is locking up Draymond. When you have equal star power ticky tack fouls are cut down to a minimum.
Michael wouldn’t get swept in the finals twice.
Twice, he ain't getting swept once.

Hmmm and so it begins the crumbling of the sand castle LeBron built. I hope at least, guys might finally come out and say how he plays ZERO defense. I get it nobody does in the NBA, but their are levels to it, try and keep the guy from the basket a little. I'm not saying he is Harden on defense but he is far from what he was.

If he was Harden on defense, he’d actually be a positive, especially this year. Currently, Lebron plays Joe Johnson defense, and Joe Johnson is somewhere at Pappadeaux’s right now

When is all said and done, I'll also have KD above Lebron.
I think he will surpass him to the masses very soon, they will win this year and he will move closer to him. Then go to a new team and take it to the playoffs, his game lends more to longevity than LeBron.

Way off topic but could you imagine KD going back to OKC next season for like a 3 year deal. Westbrook, George and KD back.

Back
Top Bottom