LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Now I am really curious I went to PT in the past, could my PT have written me a doctors not for work? :rofl: Maybe not since she was a dr.

Screenshot_20190325-073904_Chrome.jpg

AKA I have to pad my stats. LoL

Somebody in his circle really need to tell him to shut the **** up. Everyday he says something more stupid. You've cheated the game plenty of times. He's quit and checked out in numerous occasions over his career. Sitting out games for load management while A&Ring rap albums. Saying your activating and nothing happening. All he cares about is the ancillary things LA brings and padding his stats. I hope more than anything he passes Bean on the scoring list at Staples so I can personally be there to boo the hell outta him.

Somebody in his circle really need to tell him to shut the **** up. Everyday he says something more stupid. You've cheated the game plenty of times. He's quit and checked out in numerous occasions over his career. Sitting out games for load management while A&Ring rap albums. Saying your activating and nothing happening. All he cares about is the ancillary things LA brings and padding his stats. I hope more than anything he passes Bean on the scoring list at Staples so I can personally be there to boo the hell outta him.
I just wanted to tell you to take that profile picture off. Zion will be a knick!

lol I saw that. probably a coincidence more than anything, I think they even tied Jessie Smolett's attorney Mark Geragos to the extortion scheme. fishy biz tho

Time to bust this out since lebronze is done this year... no need to wait until the end of the regular season.

I'm not hijacking the list, but let me add some more candidates...

-Missed the playoffs more times than MJ (3 times to MJ's 2 with the WIZARDS)... BUT I THOUGHT HE'D RATHER NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THAN LOSE IN THE FINALS, so no problem

-Misses the playoffs in first season out of the weak east

I'm new to the thread but why isn't him being a Yankees and Cowboys fan from Ohio not on this list?

“My championships”

he’s so full of himself. That ego yikes

Why does it feel like he doesn't even like Bosh and that he just mailed in this congrats speech to him. If you are so grateful man can you do a better job of conveying it. Meh, I guess only Bosh knows hom important he was.
I'm new to the thread but why isn't him being a Yankees and Cowboys fan from Ohio not on this list?
Don't forget Rams also, he had on a Rams jacket I believe this season. Just because you are in a city doesn't mean you need to jump on the bandwagon. Hey just congratulate the team and wish them luck. Sigh we are never going to run out of material for this guy.
youngwolf youngwolf
I wish we had a way to bookmark post or set a footnote to go right back to them at any time. Quoting doesn't do what I want. I want to call back that quote after Christmas and after the All star break next season.

Back
Top Bottom