LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Is it wrong to feel sorry for L36ron?

I dont wish ill will on my fellow man, Im starting to feel real sorry for him, I hated him so much before, now Im beginning to pity him and actually cringe, how do I snap out of these feelings. Its probably best he retires and just goes away...

This is all self inflicted. You can’t feel sorry for someone who tatted “Chosen One” on their back and then turns back around and says “it’s just basketball”

Is it wrong to feel sorry for L36ron?

I dont wish ill will on my fellow man, Im starting to feel real sorry for him, I hated him so much before, now Im beginning to pity him and actually cringe, how do I snap out of these feelings. Its probably best he retires and just goes away...
Feel Sorry???
Soulja-Boy-The-Breakfast-Club-2019.jpg

Feeeeeel sooooryyy???
Hell ****ing now .....

Ain't nothing to feel sorry bout.

At the end of the day, you'll have to go back to your ****y life while he goes back to his lavish lifestyle.

Once again, **** bron.

Kemba is Bron's only hope at this point
I was listening to Undisputed yesterday Shannon really thinks that is enough in the west. SMH. I was DYING yesterday when Shannon was saying once KD leaves then LeBron has a chance at the finals. Wait you need another player to leave to show you are the GOAT. Where they do that at? Imagine if great players said I can be great once this person goes away. LMAO.

Exactly Shannon was bugging. I hate hearing that he has to battle against all-time teams, if he is so great how is it that he doesn't have an all time team. Dude had a prime Wade and Bosh and added a very capable Ray Allen and barely got 2 rings.

LeBron chases stats so he post them on IG. I’ve seen him several times this year get more agress with the ball while the Lakers are down big :lol: got to get them stats to spread those false narratives

Exactly Shannon was bugging. I hate hearing that he has to battle against all-time teams, if he is so great how is it that he doesn't have an all time team. Dude had a prime Wade and Bosh and added a very capable Ray Allen and barely got 2 rings.
Whoa you better take that logic somewhere else man, that is the "GOAT" he made those guys better. Yet some how their stats went down playing with him, he made Love better but Love's stats also went down. Hell he made Love change up his whole damn game. That is another reason why I laugh when people say he can play with a dominate big man, how all he does is drive. His jumper isn't that consistent.

He's trying to get ahead of the inevitable disappointment by tempering expectations. Notice the promise he made Laker fans was that the playoff drought will end. He's going to be in for a very rude awakening. LA isn't Cleveland.

Lebron should of thought twice about coming to the West. He wants no parts anymore :lol:

SMH the argument Shannon resorts to at the end. :smh: Because LeBron had his shot blocked by a guy we never heard of, means he was really in pain.

giphy (5).gif

Back
Top Bottom