LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

^

If you know his shtick, why even respond to him? By responding, you have equal blame in said attempt to "ruin the site."

Dude came in here itching for attention, you took the bait without hesitation.

I’ve constantly seen these stats hammered into people, just like the “Lakers were 4th in the West and beat the Warriors on Christmas”. Yet they don’t realize he was beaten off the dribble by guys like Chandler Parsons and Marvin Williams all year. The made up non-context stats they continue to put up for him is unbelievable.

I’ve constantly seen these stats hammered into people, just like the “Lakers were 4th in the West and beat the Warriors on Christmas”. Yet they don’t realize he was beaten off the dribble by guys like Chandler Parsons and Marvin Williams all year. The made up non-context stats they continue to put up for him is unbelievable.

I really hate the “4th in the west” bs. And the 27/8/8 bs. That ***** was averaging 29/10/9 when he came back and activated “playoff mode”...and was getting cooked by tanking lotto teams. None of it is context. It’s all raw counting stats, and people still thinking Bron at 35 has the same impact he did at 25. They just can’t fathom that he’s clearly declined.

Bron is going to rack up counting stats in his sleep. His impact on winning at his age isn’t the same tho. And it’s effect on TEAM basketball isn’t the same either. He’ll average close to 8apg and the team assist will be minimal. The players will be cold and out of rhythm and they’ll point to his counting stats and blame them.

-He’s going to rack up rebounds because he plays free safety, camps near the basket and doesn’t guard anybody.

-He’s going to rack up assists because he’s a good passer that has the ball in his hands 24/7.

-He’s a good scorer...who has the ball in his hands, so he’s going to rack up points (and he’s chasing Kareem)

Those are a given. His counting stats last year were better than his Miami and last 4 Cleveland years. Clearly, he was a batter player then.

^

If you know his shtick, why even respond to him? By responding, you have equal blame in said attempt to "ruin the site."

Dude came in here itching for attention, you took the bait without hesitation.
I responded a few times to legit posts, then saw his trolling coming out. Hence why I stopped responding to him.

Last edited:
I really hate the “4th in the west” bs. And the 27/8/8 bs. That ***** was averaging 29/10/9 when he came back and activated “playoff mode”...and was getting cooked by tanking lotto teams. None of it is context. It’s all raw counting stats, and people still thinking Bron at 35 has the same impact he did at 25. They just can’t fathom that he’s clearly declined.

Bron is going to rack up counting stats in his sleep. His impact on winning at his age isn’t the same tho. And it’s effect on TEAM basketball isn’t the same either. He’ll average close to 8apg and the team assist will be minimal. The players will be cold and out of rhythm and they’ll point to his counting stats and blame them.

-He’s going to rack up rebounds because he plays free safety, camps near the basket and doesn’t guard anybody.

-He’s going to rack up assists because he’s a good passer that has the ball in his hands 24/7.

-He’s a good scorer...who has the ball in his hands, so he’s going to rack up points (and he’s chasing Kareem)

Those are a given. His counting stats last year were better than his Miami and last 4 Cleveland years. Clearly, he was a batter player then.
I love how no context is included in that 4th in the west comment, like literally everyone was a game away from each other if not a half game. I think Kobe might have been the end of the era in the sense guys are just stat padding. Kobe stat padded during the tail end of his career but not to the extent guys are now. Fans legit only care about stats if it is there player but anyone else and the stats don't matter. I don't think much stock should be put into the stats players currently playing now retire with.

Nick he didn't make the playoffs man, it is ok to not be called the best player in the league in July. The title means NOTHING, ok he had a down year then let him prove it. Guys stay trying to give him credit in the future for his past actions. Are the Raptors the best team in the NBA, no but they are the champs until they are beat. Same thing in my mind.

Dude singlehandedly trying to ruin the entire site, no wonder people say ignore him.
If you weren't as insecure as you apparently are, you'd realize that if I were trying to ruin this site? The mods would have stepped in a long time ago.
Enjoy your hate thread.

Can this cornball’s Instastories be anymore cringeworthy! ‍♂️ Every time a rap album drops he is in his stories doing those stupid contrived head bobs and reciting line for line. :smh:

Jordan also had Phil Jackson as coach, and didn't get to those finals without him.
Name one Hall of fame coach that LeBron has played for. How many of those got him to the finals?
Let's talk about that.
Ahhhhhh ... a true lebron Stan. The infamous going in circle talks when talking about Lebron.

Lebron never had a coach
Lebron never played with pippen
Lebron was hurt
Lebron needs more help
Lebron has better numbers
Lebron Lebron Lebron ...

When talking about rings, that's not what matter look at the numbers.

When talking about the numbers the Mailman has him beat, but he doesn't have any rings.

When talking about the finals, Lebron never had a coach or good teammates.

When they bring Bosh and Wade, they were passed their prime.

Erc etc etc.

FOH!!!

And you are wrong, I do not troll. I tell the truth.

LeBron is the best player of his generation.

So whatever corner you are currently sitting in?
maxresdefault.jpg
Your truth are not facts, learn the difference kid.

Nick he didn't make the playoffs man, it is ok to not be called the best player in the league in July. The title means NOTHING, ok he had a down year then let him prove it. Guys stay trying to give him credit in the future for his past actions. Are the Raptors the best team in the NBA, no but they are the champs until they are beat. Same thing in my mind.

More non-context stuff :rofl: lets just ignore that the Lebron on the left had his prints all over the game, while the right gets beat off the dribble by Steven Adams and doesn’t want to contest PJ Tucker to avoid 3s being drilled in his face.

Your truth are not facts, learn the difference kid.
LeBron fans will claim he is the best player in the league even after he retires.

More non-context stuff :rofl: lets just ignore that the Lebron on the left had his prints all over the game, while the right gets beat off the dribble by Steven Adams and doesn’t want to contest PJ Tucker to avoid 3s being drilled in his face.

Homie look tired in the Laker jersey, like **** we ain't even play GS yet and I am gassed.

Will y’all look at this clown’s instastories? :smh: Grade A cornball man! Fool wearing make up on the reg (don’t say it’s for the movie bc it’s not just for movie, this is his steeze).

Bro feeling himself since he got this hair unit on his head. Waves just on the sides because the unit hair don’t match his own. :lol:

Diva!!!

Will y’all look at this clown’s instastories? :smh: Grade A cornball man! Fool wearing make up on the reg (don’t say it’s for the movie bc it’s not just for movie, this is his steeze).

Bro feeling himself since he got this hair unit on his head. Waves just on the sides because the unit hair don’t match his own. :lol:

Diva!!!
Where at? Let me see.

I know dude has to ride for his teammate, but some of what he said is true. LeBron cheer for your kids no problem with that, but why are you in the layup line with the kids. Is he allowed to dunk because he is LeBron, can any other parent just go up there and have a private dunk contest.

Where at? Let me see.

Lol, the stories only last 24 hours is it’s prob gone but just check in from time to time and I’m sure he will show himself in the barber chair being pampered with foundation on his skin and his barber patting down his unit! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom