LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

This clown is back at it on his stories with Damian Lillard’s nee album! ‍♂️ High power cornball I swear! :smh:

This clown is back at it on his stories with Damian Lillard’s nee album! ‍♂️ High power cornball I swear! :smh:
It didn't come up quickly for me so I just say F it, but I did see this.
Capture4.PNG

:smh::smh:

Dudes stay giving the excuse that because he played so many mins we need to cut him some slack on defense.

I think I am going to go into my boss office tomorrow and tell him, I have worked in IT for 20 years. I need you to cut me some slack on some of the stuff you pay me for.

Is he “activating” into some kind of new form similar to his “playoff mode?” We all saw how that turned out. :lol:

Why do LeBron fans or supporters consistently try and change the narrative to try and make LeBron the victim.

Nobody has a problem with LeBron being at his games and celebrating his kids. However getting in the layup line and dunking the ball, you are doing to much. Imagine all the parents doing that, just because he is in the NBA means nothing. I go to my sons CYA football game I don't want to see Emmitt out there running plays during the warm ups.

Why do LeBron fans or supporters consistently try and change the narrative to try and make LeBron the victim.

Nobody has a problem with LeBron being at his games and celebrating his kids. However getting in the layup line and dunking the ball, you are doing to much. Imagine all the parents doing that, just because he is in the NBA means nothing. I go to my sons CYA football game I don't want to see Emmitt out there running plays during the warm ups.

I can’t tell if they were homers but a lot of NTers said they would find it cool if a HOFer and Top 10 player of all-time hopped in their AAU layup line and was doing dunks. I believe it was dubbed as “an experience I’d never forget”

I can’t tell if they were homers but a lot of NTers said they would find it cool if a HOFer and Top 10 player of all-time hopped in their AAU layup line and was doing dunks. I believe it was dubbed as “an experience I’d never forget”
I think it would be cool if we hadn't already heard of him doing this a few times at games.

I think it would be cool if we hadn't already heard of him doing this a few times at games.

Agreed. I fully support him supporting his son but it just seems contrived like that Mic’d up quote posted up above. Not to sound like a hater but you really always have to wonder about intentions when it comes to Bron.

Even his son dont believe the hype. LoL

I have said this many times before and dudes be acting like I'm just hating ....

But in the courts you hardly hear Brons name when dudes are hitting buckets or doing dope plays. They are predominantly saying Steph KD Kyrie etc.

Barely you hear Bron for anything else outside of a flop.

Back
Top Bottom