LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Can we get a quick synopsis.

MF sitting in the barber chair getting beard trimmed and steady bobbing his head back n forth all extra while listening to some music on his beats speaker. He has under eye pads on, make up on and his hair unit is being pampered. :smh:

MF sitting in the barber chair getting beard trimmed and steady bobbing his head back n forth all extra while listening to some music on his beats speaker. He has under eye pads on, make up on and his hair unit is being pampered. :smh:
Sigh.

I have plenty of time but to look at Lebrons IG is not one of them.

I dont know if dude is cool in real life but everything the media has presented makes me believe dude is an egotistical cornball.

You camt make this up.
Screenshot_20190824-133344_Dasher.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::rofl:

This racist Taco Tuesday crap has got to stop.

Now it’s infiltrating the youth. :smh:

I don't mind most of his sons antics because he is just being a kid. However in LeBron's case he should know better.

I never found the post taco Tuesday racist, however if another ethnicity finds it racist then I guess it could be. Why you say it's racist?

I don't mind most of his sons antics because he is just being a kid. However in LeBron's case he should know better.

I never found the post taco Tuesday racist, however if another ethnicity finds it racist then I guess it could be. Why you say it's racist?
I was being hyperbolic because I don’t even think Bron himself means anything malicious with the voice but he’s (Bron) old enough and socially conscious enough to be aware that doing a caricature-type voice of any minority ethnicity/race is >D when you know he’d be hot if someone attempted to do something similar in regards to his background. Especially when you’re such a public figure like him, you’re sending out the wrong message to the impressionable youth.

I’m Latino btw and I’m not offended per se but just pointing out the >D of it. I remember when he first started doing Taco Tuesdays and I brought up the voice being low-key insensitive, cats on here were saying he wasn’t doing a Mexican accent and “everything is offensive now.” >D

Then some Taco Tuesday’s went by and Bron went full Speedy González with it doing the screams and **** and now we’re here. :lol:

EDIT: I just realized the way I posted the message you quoted kind of made it seem like I had a problem with “Taco Tuesday” and if my reply above didn’t make it clear enough... never had a problem with TT, just the voice. I’m all for every race and ethnicities to enjoy themselves some delicious tacos whenever they damn pls. :smokin

Last edited:
For how socially aware LeBron comes off, it’s been really surprising to see his ignorance show on the taco Tuesday stuff.

Just another cringeworthy piece to add to his legacy

Lebron is hard to watch man.

Just another example of how self entitled he is.

Dude probably didn't know Taco Tuesday was a thing. Dude moved out to LA saw it on a taco stand and said to himself "why is this not a thing" proceeded to try to make money of it.

**** him .... I get getting denied doesn't bother him at all as he is already accustomed to failure.

Last edited:
:lol:

Look, he didn't go to LA for basketball, he's there to better ingratiate himself with the movers and shakers in the entertainment industry. In order to do that, he has to do what they do, and be into what they're into.

I'm sure you all know about all of the weird/sick **** that goes down in the entertainment industry :sick:

LMAO come on man. what? lebron out there harvey weinstein-ing everyone or something?
I doubt it, he’s not in position to “Weinstein” anyone, and like I said, you wouldn’t believe. Most people have no idea what their favorite entertainers are into behind the scenes.

Remember when Quincy Jones dropped a few dimes?

Back
Top Bottom