LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Anybody who panic's in November, doesn't really watch the game of basketball lol. When that wall hits right before All Star break, it'll be nothing nice. Funny that LBJ publicly "shuns" load management, but was the first player I associated with it.
Lebron is a *****. Dude was the main advocate about back2backs, load management and shorter NBA seasons ....

He saw what Kahwi did and how he perfected the entire thing and since now he is a conference rival, dude wants to change the narrative to try and push KL to play more games as to no be rested ......

MF dont be noticing the BS Bron be doing but facts are hes nothing but a BBB .... I dont mean the Balls but a Basket Ball *****.

Lebron is a *****. Dude was the main advocate about back2backs, load management and shorter NBA seasons ....

He saw what Kahwi did and how he perfected the entire thing and since now he is a conference rival, dude wants to change the narrative to try and push KL to play more games as to no be rested ......

MF dont be noticing the BS Bron be doing but facts are hes nothing but a BBB .... I dont mean the Balls but a Basket Ball *****.
LeBron fans forget dude was pushing for more rest for years.

Now he is all for playing every game, dude doesn't even try to hide his agenda.

LeBron fans forget dude was pushing for more rest for years.

Now he is all for playing every game, dude doesn't even try to hide his agenda.
And his little ***** boys be talking about I have blind hatred.

Naw fam, I just dont like *****es period.

I wonder if we are going to hear how AD is the first teammate of LeBron to score 40 points. I'm not even sure if it is true but his fans don't even do research anymore.

Screenshot_20191208-093246_Chrome.jpg

I wonder if we are going to hear how AD is the first teammate of LeBron to score 40 points. I'm not even sure if it is true but his fans don't even do research anymore.

Naw, Kyrie had a 57 with him. (And a couple other 50's)

Death, taxes, and L3-6ron cursing teams:

Should've put "return to sender" on the box as soon as they saw who it was from.

So thizdale, richard jefferson, and jalen Rose were on espn saying the Lakers need another star / superstar and a scorer off the bench.

I dont even hate on Lebron like that anymore ...

Why wastevmy energy on a fraud wishing he would be but never going to be the GOAT?

Dude wasnt the best of his Generation if you ask me.
What generation does he fall under seems like he was the bridge between Kobe and Steph, and Giannis. You right I don't even bother with the dude part of a Laker group on FB it is to easy to sit back and see his fans get triggered off the smallest things. From my understanding he had his "flu game" yesterday versus the Knicks.
So thizdale, richard jefferson, and jalen Rose were on espn saying the Lakers need another star / superstar and a scorer off the bench.
Sigh dude already has a stacked team a generational talent in Davis, and a roster of solid role players. Only two real egos on the team so they should have no issues, except LeChoke will fail again. They stay trying to provide him more and more help.

Back
Top Bottom