LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Lebron was friendly with Kobe and the Lakers organization are still sad. It’s a real thing.

Lebron was one of the last to talk to Kobe. Kobe accepted Lebron. We should appreciate these superstars while they are here and bringing us enjoyment.

The post game interview he gave last night was weird. I doubt anyone gives a damn that he talked to zion after the game but he just wanted a chance to say people will criticize him for it and that they can kiss his ***. Weirdo.

Yeah I thought the fact that he said it was his “obligation” to give guidance to the young players was weird. Who told him he was some type of league rearing ambassador? Them young boys be mixing his *** up :lol:

I already said there was nothing else for me to say about this dumpster fire dude ...

But when he purposely go out there and try to throw shade (subtle) to other players ... I have to say **** him.
Screenshot_20200305-215929_Chrome.jpg

This MF knows he has no chance and is trying to diminish the value. Clearly he doesnt care about winning it all because he doeant do that either a d he rather not make the playoffs than losing in the finals.

**** this dude man.

Freak about to laugh at his face when he is raising another award he so desperately wanted.

I feel sorry for any kid who finds inspiration in lebron

And by lebron ‘understanding his socio political position while jordan never had the courage to be that way’ you couldve just summed it up by saying ‘Jordan wasnt a tool’
Why do you feel sorry for any child that finds inspiration from LeBron?

Please explain that.

Back
Top Bottom