LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

D919E3F2-8805-4F5D-AA86-B66ECA3D44F9.gif

Very fitting that two Los Angeles teams won a Covid title, the season 4 New York Undercover of title wins, and the Rams scored 3 whole American points in a previous Super Bowl. Lebron used his sports agency to undercut the money of guys to try to win again and it didn’t work. Harrell lost millions with this Laker deal. And Lebron was so desperate that he had his doctors clear AD for a groin injury, an injury Lebron himself had in which he missed 17 games for. This bozo risked AD’s health to try to win an actual title and failed. Went out like a sucker, just like his fanbase.

Last edited:
Funny how that dumbass Lebron stan can’t seem to find this thread now. Goofy mother****er.

**** BRON BRON

Who me?! Bruh I love trolling y’all pathetic dudes in this pathetic thread. Been doing it for quite some time now. We’ll see what the energy is like come playoff time in 2022 old head. In the meantime....4X’s 😂🤣.

Who me?! Bruh I love trolling y’all pathetic dudes in this pathetic thread. Been doing it for quite some time now. We’ll see what the energy is like come playoff time in 2022 old head. In the meantime....4X’s 😂🤣.

Notice how the Bron stans always have to resort to this type of condescension, with this "at the end of the day" talk. Nah dude hold this L.

tenor.gif

What is this 4x BS?

There was a whole 2 month pause before a ****ing NIT tourney.

At the end of the day, the math doesn't add up, if you lose more than you win .... who is really miserable?

SMH.

Not enough talk about how his ***** *** walked off the court. His whole facade was completely taken down last night. The truth will ALWAYS come to the light...
That was last night or the night he left with 5 minutes? I can't keep track ....

In reality, this thread shouls be closes down.

No one should be spending this much energy on just another basketball player.

Yessss my favorite time of the year. A couple more years and I can be a fan of my team again and this clown will be gone. How has everyone been lately? Because of the bubble non traveling we don’t wanna be here ring we couldn’t have our annual gathering. Wives ok? Kids good? Typing fingers healthy?

1 part of me is happy it’s over early this time but the other pet loves to see him get there in arms reach and lose on the biggest stage.... nonetheless the bozo went packing. Shut up and fish.

Back
Top Bottom