LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

next year should be fun
NBA Finals: Cavs forcing Stephen Curry to guard LeBron James
https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/847/911/hi-res-3041a9080853f0a2bfb467ccb6fbd15b_crop_north.jpg?1579293215&w=3072&h=2048
Why LeBron look scared of lil Curry in that pic? I think chemistry will be the deciding factor for BK, Kyrie and KD, can score however knowing when you aren't on and passing.

Any idea when new season starts not rushing, just curious if we having MLK Nike releases? Obviously Christmas games ain't happening.

Why LeBron look scared of lil Curry in that pic? I think chemistry will be the deciding factor for BK, Kyrie and KD, can score however knowing when you aren't on and passing.

Any idea when new season starts not rushing, just curious if we having MLK Nike releases? Obviously Christmas games ain't happening.

I’m wondering if they’re going to have to do another bubble. I know franchises are hurting since game revenue is 40% of total revenue, apparently.

I’m wondering if they’re going to have to do another bubble. I know franchises are hurting since game revenue is 40% of total revenue, apparently.
I THINK so judging by how the NFL and MLB's plans are NOT coming together. They run the risk of some back to back to back games if a team comes down with symptoms. I will say I love the creativity this is sparking, I will keep holding out next season is when Silver decides to do top 16 teams. Literally the bubble would of been the perfect opportunity, no travel no excuse.

Why resurrect this old thread? I still don't understand how there's an entire thread about hating on an athlete.
Because its good to celebrate records being broken. I for one never thought The Mailman's record could be broken, after all The Mailman delivers but on occasion doesn't. But L36ron in year 58 is showing he can beat any record set by any Golden Era of the NBA player...

Because its good to celebrate records being broken. I for one never thought The Mailman's record could be broken, after all The Mailman delivers but on occasion doesn't. But L36ron in year 58 is showing he can beat any record set by any Golden Era of the NBA player...

You've got problems dude. LeBron is arguably the greatest player ever. Why not just appreciate what he's achieved and what he's continuing to do at his age? Why focus on the negative?

He doesn't speak negatively on anybody, he's great in the community, all he does is go out there and play at an incredibly high level.

Last edited:
You've got problems dude. LeBron is arguably the greatest player ever. Why not just appreciate what he's achieved and what he's continuing to do at his age? Why focus on the negative?

He doesn't speak negatively on anybody, he's great in the community, all he does is go out there and play at an incredibly high level.

Pretty good actor too

From greatest BASKETBALL PLAYER to greatest player?

Man, get out of here with that BS. There's nothing arguably about that ... he is not.

Back
Top Bottom