LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

:rofl:

FB_IMG_1644525321776.jpg

I do truly feel sorry for the Lakers faithful who are not caught up in LeTrash hysteria.
He is toxic. You deserve better.
Laker fan since Showtime, can't lie I am looking forward to the HBO comedy on that time.

But before he signed I begged the gods don't let LeBronze join the Lakers. When he did I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but he sent the young core that was developing packing for his own selfish goals. After that I took a hiatus on the Lakers until he leaves. Dude is such a cancer and always about making himself look good at the cost of others. Can't wait to see how the LeBron media spins his missed free throws into it being Russ fault they lost. Is Russ playing badly, YES. But probably weighing on him all the blame he is getting yet other "superstars" playing bad as well and get no backlash.

All this news coming out about which deals the Lakers have turned down and they continue to ignore that they don’t have anything other teams would want :rofl: :rofl:

The recent Windhorst pod is such a disaster to listen to but at the same time is soooo satisfying to know it has become a ****show between Lebby and the Lakers FO.

That joint parade tweet is so irresponsible to put out for obvious reasons lmaoo

Laker fan since Showtime, can't lie I am looking forward to the HBO comedy on that time.

But before he signed I begged the gods don't let LeBronze join the Lakers. When he did I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but he sent the young core that was developing packing for his own selfish goals. After that I took a hiatus on the Lakers until he leaves. Dude is such a cancer and always about making himself look good at the cost of others. Can't wait to see how the LeBron media spins his missed free throws into it being Russ fault they lost. Is Russ playing badly, YES. But probably weighing on him all the blame he is getting yet other "superstars" playing bad as well and get no backlash.

Not a a LeBronze fan either

Magic himself said he isn’t looking forward to the HBO Showtime Era series.

C7523B22-6245-44D5-BBD6-7BEAE7955A41.gif

Not a a LeBronze fan either

Magic himself said he isn’t looking forward to the HBO Showtime Era series.

C7523B22-6245-44D5-BBD6-7BEAE7955A41.gif
I think that is because it will make him look silly or foolish. He would probably prefer a serious take on the Showtime Lakers. I would probably watch a series show on them, but I definitely want to see a comedy on that time.

Even their social media team is embarrassing and controlled by Klutch

I'd like to see numbers for other teams. I'd bet this is pretty common.

And I think any good social media team wouldn't want to associate their star player with losing.

Last edited:
I'd like to see numbers for other teams. I'd bet this is pretty common.

And I think any good social media team wouldn't want to associate their star player with losing.
Naw if you contribute t the losing then you should be fair game.

Back
Top Bottom