LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I still think LAL will make the playoffs ... but it's funny to me how these injuries come when his teams aren't going anywhere .....

First a jacked up Elbow ...
Then some BS cramps that had his entire tean carrying his *** off the court ...
Then a fake cast on a broken hand ...
And now a ankle injury that has him spitting fake poetry in social media playa.

Trend much?

Last edited:
I still think LAL will make the playoffs ... but it's funny to me how these injuries come when his teams aren't going anywhere .....

First a jacked up Elbow ...
Then some BS cramps that had his entire tean carrying his *** off the court ...
Then a fake cast on a broken hand ...
And now a ankle injury that has him spitting fake poetry in social media playa.

Trend much?

what-michael-scott.gif

That meme would hit way better if it was championship contender.

Nobody been gassin him for making the playoffs every year :lol:
Beginning of the season everyone was claming they were playoff contenders.

To no surprise, the Nets lead the way among preseason NBA championship favorites with +225 odds, according to our partner, PointsBet.

The Nets nearly took down the Bucks in the 2021 Eastern Conference semifinals despite Kevin Durant, James Harden and Kyrie Irving sharing the court for just 43 seconds in the series. They rebounded from that tough defeat with a strong offseason where they brought back key contributors Blake Griffin and Bruce Brown, as well as signed longtime San Antonio Spurs guard Patty Mills. The best team on paper clearly resides in Brooklyn, but just like last season, it will all come down to the health of its Big Three.

Behind Brooklyn is the Los Angeles Lakers with +350 title odds. The 2020 NBA champions were doomed by an Anthony Davis injury in a first-round playoff loss to the runner-up Phoenix Suns. L.A. didn’t sit on its hands after falling way short of repeating as champs, making a blockbuster move in acquiring Russell Westbrook from the Washington Wizards. The team also retooled the supporting cast around its newly-formed Big Three with the additions of Carmelo Anthony, Kendrick Nunn, Trevor Ariza and Malik Monk, among others.

GOOD MORNING :pimp:
Great morning, Spurs dealt another blow to Lakers playin chances with that win.

im going to visit my cousin in LA this month... do you know when Lakers playoffs tickets go on sale? i still never been to staples or should i say crypto.com before

Saw this on Facebook today, Bron fans going to be MAD.
Capture.PNG

The Lakers making the playoffs was a foregone conclusion before this season., they were predicted to be right behind Brooklyn to win it all.

1649253434265.png

1649253510781.png

1649253738719.png

1649253829516.png

Back
Top Bottom