LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Lebron, is a whole ****ing idiot bro.

This is the self proclaimed GOAT and this is what he does??

Then he says he doesn't see this happening to anyone else, but he himself has done it before and he has gotten a bunch of ghost fouls.

Dude always want excuses .....

Lebron, is a whole ****ing idiot bro.

This is the self proclaimed GOAT and this is what he does??

Then he says he doesn't see this happening to anyone else, but he himself has done it before and he has gotten a bunch of ghost fouls.

Dude always want excuses .....

I was thinking to myself, why is Bronze acting like he has never fouled anyone and gotten away with it. In 20 years you were called for EVERY foul?

I was thinking to myself, why is Bronze acting like he has never fouled anyone and gotten away with it. In 20 years you were called for EVERY foul?
The **** was so ****ing ridiculous man. Dude been in the league forever and on year 20 you decide to do this drama? FOH.

He has gotten away with fouls giving ghost fouls and has not gotten certain fouls but so have many others.

I suppose scoring 40 pts against every NBA team is most definitely a laudable accolade, but what does that and an hour(!) long YT video with some talking head have to do with the shenanigans highlighted above? Missed foul calls happen all the time in the league.

Lebron was a little extra. Just admit it.

Not sure if trolling or intentionally being disingenuous with the "I don't see it with anyone else" comment. Or maybe he really does believe that :rolleyes

No knock on what LeBron is doing at 38, it’s amazing! But his and MJ mindset approaching the game was totally different. Not saying Jordan could’ve averaged 30, but he was more a mentor at that point compared to LeBron whose chasing titles still.

Why do people never want to admit it's an offensive driven league now when they point out how many points Bronze is scoring now versus Jordan era. Almost every week seems like someone is putting up 50. Can't tell me they aren't pushing for players to score more now.

75636236.jpg

Kareem’s record is more impressive because kareem would easily have been the top pick if he didn’t have to go 4 years of college, which was the rule back then

dude was pretty much the top player every time he stepped up a level.. from high school to college then nba

but yea you gotta factor in kareem had to spend all those years at ucla

Kareem’s record is more impressive because kareem would easily have been the top pick if he didn’t have to go 4 years of college, which was the rule back then

dude was pretty much the top player every time he stepped up a level.. from high school to college then nba

but yea you gotta factor in kareem had to spend all those years at ucla

What's also impressive is he got all those points and not one three pointer... So Kareem had to get all those points the hard way

Back
Top Bottom