LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

D0BA003E-D784-4F24-A5AE-70643711FB98.jpeg
7 people huh, 1 more than the number of final losses he has. I do find it hilarious his fans would lead you to believe he is undisputed GOAT yet only 7 people think so.

Curious if he would be sitting out if they were in better playoff contention.

Last edited:
He wouldn’t be. He wanted to stick it to Luka and Kyrie before dipping. Eventually he’ll have a cast on his ankle and make an IG post saying “what more could I do 🤷🏾‍♂️

He wouldn’t be. He wanted to stick it to Luka and Kyrie before dipping. Eventually he’ll have a cast on his ankle and make an IG post saying “what more could I do 🤷🏾‍♂️
Another BS excuse.

How can you hear something pop but continue to play and scoring 13 or something and then next game OMG let me put this cast. We seen it before

And Im not talking cast after the warriors ... way before that!

It has always been an excuse.

Mr. Sauces went off ...

Chris must be off the payroll because for years he was HEAVY on the LeBronze train on Undisputed. He sometimes sea sawed on who was the GOAT between the two. But now he seems to be all in on Jordan.

Funny thing is all these stats he is using aren’t even new stats. The number of HOF players, top 75 players, all star players. Outside of Russ he has had all those players for years and still didn’t win. I appreciate Chris putting some respect on KLove name. Many times Bronze fans want to downplay Love like he wasn’t putting up numbers in Minny. Let his fans tell it Love was a high school janitor before playing with Bron.

I mean anyone who doesn't think LeBron is on something, I got some beach front property to sell them in Nebraska. I think most athletes are on something these days, some knowing and unknowing. With all that is in supps these days hard to keep track of what is or isn't allowed. I think the NBA is probably the most lax on the drug policy.

In saying all that I don't want to take to much away from him. Plenty of players have had assistance and still not played as long as he did. I remember years ago Skip and Shannon would joke and say LeBron is on that "vibranium" I think they were "suggested" to stop saying that or hinting that he is on anything.

I always find it funny that 90% of the season LeBron hair be on struggle. However towards the end of the season he always has prime Rick Fox level hair towards the end of the season. Definitely on something that causes the hair to flourish but is a potential flag.
FIJCVBJXMAciA5S.jpg

I dont give a **** about PEDs ... that didn't make Lebron be Lebron, it just helped his longevity. One stance Im not using against him.

This is a modern day **** where everyone is outrage because their favorites never got caught ....

Bonds is arguably the best baseball player ever with or without them ... he is ⚫️ now.

Although 100% true ... I'm very shocked of the headline.

Screenshot_20230401_185815_Chrome.jpg

A few years back it would of have been, Lebron back from season ending injury to fuel his team into the #7 seed.

Haters we need to unite for LeBron Playoff run, so it’s a short one!!! King My *** celebrating getting in to the 7th seed with hand gesturing king’s crown!! 🤡
Can't lie I was pulling for the Timbs, like ya'll got this. I love the chest beating of his followers for beating a depleted Timberwolves.

Yup, where you at?

ok :rofl:

This thread been silent per usual, how it feel to be wrong for 20 years :lol:

Since when are subjective opinions wrong? :lol:

I have bigger fish to fry at work instead of entertaining Bron stans on a sports forum.

It's still hate-o'clock last I checked. His stat$ are more inflated than the American dollar.

1997863306-filepicker_2FExyMepqKTGyISMuIhvkb_tumblr_m333ts9Xtt1qmrrbxo1_500.jpg

Yup, where you at?

ok :rofl:

This thread been silent per usual, how it feel to be wrong for 20 years :lol:
Bro your mans faked a season ending injury to only say he healed like wolverine when AD carried the F team and dude was pumping his chest when they barely beat a Wolves team with various starters out.

**** are you saying?

Dude wants a 30/30 documentary so ****ing bad a script is being acted in front of your *** man. Either he get a 30/30 or he haa yet another excuses for why he failed.

Typical slurp slurp from his fan like he has been the key to why they in. FOH!

Bro your mans faked a season ending injury to only say he healed like wolverine when AD carried the F team and dude was pumping his chest when they barely beat a Wolves team with various starters out.

**** are you saying?

Dude wants a 30/30 documentary so ****ing bad a script is being acted in front of your *** man. Either he get a 30/30 or he haa yet another excuses for why he failed.

Typical slurp slurp from his fan like he has been the key to why they in. FOH!
Washed is my guy, but yet we differ on our Bronze opinion. Dude really acted like his injury was season ending when really all he wanted was some rest and to change up his PED meds.

Dude really pumping his chest off that game. I love when he plays bad he is in year 20 and that excuse comes out. When they win though oh he the GOAT.

Hopefully the Grizz can take care of business. Personally don't think I would have gave Lakers bulletin board material.

Back
Top Bottom