LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

LEBRON was only out there to pad stat.

I'm telling ya.

Dude once again became a ghost when Spurs go up 7. This is Lebron "Here's the ball. Shoot for me please" :rofl:

His success depend on Ray Allen or Chalmer hitting 3. :lol:

:lol: @ adjust headband

somebody should just do that for 2k14 since he's the coverboy now..

too bad they cant sweep them kids. settle with a split
surprise the heat "fans" didnt stay til the final buzzer cause that is gonna be the last gm of the season at AA. spurs gonna sweep them at home

Other than 'make fun of Bosh', pretty sure you could make that 2k controller for the top 15-20 players in the NBA.

Yea I did, outside of the first game of this series, 4th quarter jokes have been dead for 2 years. Even Dipset General would dig that up.

^ i really meant get the instant triple double in exchange of losing the game

Outside of rondo, lebron has the most empty triple doubles, by that i mean they still lose the game

Yea I did, outside of the first game of this series, 4th quarter jokes have been dead for 2 years. Even Dipset General would dig that up.

Uhh no. Wrong.

Lebron still show signs of struggling in 4th quarter here and there.

Just because his team hasn't put themselves in bad situation or been down 5, 6 points in crucial late 4th quarter for awhile doesn't mean Lebron have changed.

One of these Finals game. I'm telling ya. If the Heat are down 4, 5, 6 point with 3 or 4 minutes left. Just watch Lebron defer.

Round up the boys, were havin a lebron hating fest tonight. I wonder who his fans blame for this one? Help, coach? Somebody else smashed his wife

Lebron James signature skill?

Must be the ability to skip press conferences, im bout to pre order i hate those things

Went back and read the first 20 pages of this thread and almost shed a tear.

Two years ago today :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom