LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Close out on Tuesday, spurs.
With no heat around....

Last edited:
We have come this far my brethren all it takes is one more game. This is the moment we have waited for all year. The heat facing elimination on their own home court. This victory will that much sweeter my brothers. The salt of their tears will oh that much sweeter as the BAN of heat fandom fall to their knees and ask where did it all go wrong.....For it is them that our hate stems from...Its is them that brought this wraith upon their fair-weather crowns.

They sit on their soapboxes made of sand and preached of a dynasty, but we men in this thread knew the folly of their caterwauling.

We men here in this thread blessed by based god knew the folly of their pride.

We men......

lebron/heat haters...from LA, Chicago, New York, Boston, Indiana, Cleveland, wherever...one more W

ALL OF US!!!!! Stand my brothers , stand tall from all corners of this great nation of haters and let our voices be heard Tuesday!!!!

And let us pray that prayer needed to guide us to victory

Dear Lord,

Stay the **** outta our way >:

bron potentially being 1-3 in the nba finals would be 
nthat.gif

automatically kills that bron the greatest of all time argument 

idc idc idc 

just hope the refs keep reffing fair the next game or two 

Last edited:
bron potentially being 1-3 in the nba finals would be 
nthat.gif

automatically kills that bron the greatest of all time argument 

idc idc idc 

just hope the refs keep reffing fair the next game or two 

True but they will still argue for him

Winning one out of four opportunities in the finals is unforgivable by the basketball gods

The "1-3" argument has got to be one of the dumbest basketball arguments there is. So in the end, the fact that he led that bum *** Cleveland team to the finals somehow ends up working against him? :lol: I guess it would've been better for his legacy had he gone out of the first round or even miss the playoffs that year like ya boy 2004-07 Kobe. Well, that sure is one safe way of having a cleaner finals record, guaranteed.

^ The fact that he led them there adds to his greatness obviously...

Just it clearly signifies dude is not in the GOAT range and his choking in the finals will point to that

What other great player has had his stats drop that badly in the finals? The inexperienced thunder lost and he got his first but besides that his numbers have been pitiful in the finals

The "1-3" argument has got to be one of the dumbest basketball arguments there is. So in the end, the fact that he led that bum *** Cleveland team to the finals somehow ends up working against him? :lol: I guess it would've been better for his legacy had he gone out of the first round or even miss the playoffs that year like ya boy 2004-07 Kobe. Well, that sure is one safe way of having a cleaner finals record, guaranteed.

Its still a Finals loss, Cleveland played the Wizards and Nets along the way. :lol:

...and the fact dude disappeared vs the Mavs and is not shooting well from the field this series, it is not a good look for the best player on the planet if he can't close this out.

Last edited:
~~~~~~▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌  
~~~▄▄██▌.▌Cargo: Heat 2013 Championship Shirts  
▄▄▄▌▐██▌.▌Destination: Third World Country  
███████▌.▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌  
▀(O)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(O)(O)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀

~~~~~~▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌  

~~~▄▄██▌.▌Cargo: Heat 2013 Championship Shirts  

▄▄▄▌▐██▌.▌Destination: Third World Country  

███████▌.▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌  

▀(O)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(O)(O)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀

:rofl:

Its not really an argument though, if they lose this series being 1-3 in the finals is a statistic..a fact...Bron would be batting 25% in championship play.

It'd only be a stat , one measly statistic kinda like FG% is to Kobe haters :D

Back
Top Bottom