Lebron is a cheapskate...

I think tipping and the whole sense of entitlement people feel to it is stupid. In CA, they put an 18% on the bill automatically without asking, even though wewere sitting literally 2 feet away from the window where the cooks slid the food out. So the waitress was literally just grabbing the plate, reverse pivot, andhand it to us. She didn't even have to take steps! And got the nerve to autocharge like a 65$ tip. #*%@ outta here! If anything, I'll throw all thatmoney threw the little window into the kitchen and make it rain on the cooks. Waitresses be living lavish

if it was a group of 20..........why doesn't the restaurant auto include the tip into the bill?

most places do that for big groups.

i don't get it.

if it was a group of 20..........why doesn't the restaurant auto include the tip into the bill?

i don't get it.

i don't get it.

i don't get it.

i don't get it.

i don't get it.

i don't get it.

i don't get it.

i don't get it.

i don't get it.

i don't get it.

The only reason people work as waiters or anything else where tipping is common is for the tips. The workers know they should be getting tipped and the peopledining know they should tip. Without tips who would want to work as a waiter for $7 an hour or less? If you are against tipping you either a) have never workedin the service industry or b) are just plain cheap.

The only reason people work as waiters or anything else where tipping is common is for the tips. The workers know they should be getting tipped and the peopledining know they should tip. Without tips who would want to work as a waiter for $7 an hour or less? If you are against tipping you either a) have never workedin the service industry or b) are just plain cheap.

Someones gonna have to rub his next steak on the ol gooch for that tip........maybe even a sprig of pubes

Someones gonna have to rub his next steak on the ol gooch for that tip........maybe even a sprig of pubes

Back
Top Bottom