LEBRON JAMES 7 YEAR ROOKIE CONTRACT WITH NIKE.... ALMOST UP?

Well you all have to understand. HMACK they (UA) have put their kicks briefly on UMD.. but they didn't like em...and Brandon Jennings... but alas.. theydon't have something ready to be worn by a professional yet.

[Stephen A Smif] HOWEVA [Stephen A Smif]

UA...is and can only be in a good position IF they listen. Right now they are worrying about the NFL trying to GIVE them the official contract as well asgetting into Basketball AND Lebron.

So is everyone else. I will tell you Adidas and Reebok will swing for the fences, but they don't have much going for them, because LRMR is going to saywhat have you done for the Marquee guys you already have? They don't have the same business model and following like Lebron and his boys like that Nikehas.

It can be created, but it means a Design has to stand on its OWN.... not just slap a big Ole UA logo on that thing and hope it works.

Cause a big one aint gonna work. Subtle is better.. but Ima fall back......

i think he will def stay with nike. they should also keep the swoosh on all his kicks! i would hate to see him go the JB route and begin to put out all kindsof garbage...

but dont sleep on UA people.. UA is one, if not the biggest threat nike has. did you see how nike tried to compete with them when they came out with all thatsparq training garbo? UA owns them in that department... so you know they're ready to make lebron an offer he can't refuse (word to vito corleone) ...money over everything!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Well you all have to understand. HMACK they (UA) have put their kicks briefly on UMD.. but they didn't like em...and Brandon Jennings... but alas.. they don't have something ready to be worn by a professional yet.

[Stephen A Smif] HOWEVA [Stephen A Smif]

UA...is and can only be in a good position IF they listen. Right now they are worrying about the NFL trying to GIVE them the official contract as well as getting into Basketball AND Lebron.

So is everyone else. I will tell you Adidas and Reebok will swing for the fences, but they don't have much going for them, because LRMR is going to say what have you done for the Marquee guys you already have? They don't have the same business model and following like Lebron and his boys like that Nike has.

It can be created, but it means a Design has to stand on its OWN.... not just slap a big Ole UA logo on that thing and hope it works.

Cause a big one aint gonna work. Subtle is better.. but Ima fall back......
I really hope UA doesn't get the NFL contract. Reebok does put out some nice gear. The stuff that UA has for certain college teams (MARYLAND,TEXAS TECH, AUBURN) is just straight BORING!!!

just a darkhorse but Le Coq Sportiff and Lebron could do some damage. then they can get rid of that bum Noah.

Some of yall need to get the info right. First of all Bron took nikes 90~ million over Reebok, who was offering in the ballpark of 110 if I remember.

I like the arguement with UA. UA is on the come up big time. They are dominating certian aspects and the move to basketball is crucial, especially if they geta hold of LeBron.

I think he kind of fits in with them, hes a power player. And that is sort of the image that UA projects, with the football background and all.

Back
Top Bottom