Lebron James: Art of Passing

Don't waste your breath, those laker fans are too dumb to understand this.. They just mad that LeBron is better than Kobe and that makes them insecure

How am i feeling insecure when Kobe has more success than Lebron?

Lebron is better than old Kobe now but he's not better than a prime Kobe. Im not wasting time going into player a vs b

How can you not see the fact that assist are only good if the guy you pass the ball can convert his shot

Lebron doesn't have the magical ability to control whether his teammate can make their shot or not lol.

I've been notice Lebron padding stat like assist to shadow his limited scoring ability

Assist = Misleading

Your hero ball thing would have a point if Bron was playing with jv high school players...but he is not. He is playing in the NBA with the worlds best basketball players. These guys are all tremendously good at what they do. The biggest scrub in the league is outstanding at what he does. So an open shot from one of these guys will always be better than a contested shot.

And your point is Lebron has the luxury of having great 3 point shooters surround him?

Ok my point.

Lebron first thing to do before a game is planning on how he is going to pad his stat.

I would love to see how many assist Lebron can rack up if he were to play with guys who can't shoot lol

AC you're embarrassing Laker fans, shut up and get the hell out of this thread, God damn man. The best Laker we ever had was built off the assist, stop making us look stupid.

I know you're just a troll, but you do realize Lebron is a very good passer off the pick and roll, right? So he doesn't need a 3 point shooter when he's playing the pick and roll with PFs and Cs. 

You sound really ridiculous when you say "first thing he does is plan to pad his stats" Not only is that an absurd leap in logic with no evidence to support it, it really just shows your bias against the guy. You can not like him, by all means.. but you can't discredit his play because you think he's trying to pad his stats. Plus, I love how you're trying to say that Lebron "padding his stats" is such a bad thing. This isn't some bum chucker who only wants to get his points... when Lebron pads his stats and does so with 28, 7, 7 on 50% shooting. 

If you're going to be an annoying troll who repeats the same illogical and lame arguments against a certain player or team.. at least be funny or interesting about it. 

Last edited:
AC you're embarrassing Laker fans, shut up and get the hell out of this thread, God damn man. The best Laker we ever had was built off the assist, stop making us look stupid.

Alphabet Boy is Not a Laker Fan. Hes a Kobe Stan.

You can't control your teammate ability to make their shot. Your pass only count if they make their bucket. You can't deny that lol

jackdd.gif

lol this dude ACBoyz sounds like he just started watching basketball yesterday, knows nothing about the game at all, clearly has never played it before.  Have you ever heard of making your teammates better?  Its been proven that thats what he does...You think mike miller, james jones, etc.. get those great looks without him being on the floor, he gets everyone on the floor wide open looks thats the point of an ASSIST, and not only that he gets guys easy baskets on fast breaks and in the half court.  So yes, he controls the quality of shots that his teammates gets.  You skip bayless hero ball loving clowns just annoy me.. Michael jordan didnt play hero ball 24/7, everyone wants to remember his 2 big playoff game winners and then just apply that to all of his games,  hell michael jordan averaged 11 ASSISTS a game in his first finals... you may remember jordan from his few hero ball shots, but the majority of us real fans realize what a great player he was.

Forcing up shots is better than making the right play?

Assists don't matter?

Man...This thread got ugly :x

Osh just for ***** & giggles who are your top 10 perimeter defenders in the L today... not trying to discredit or anything just interested

Lebron James

Tony Allen
Andre Iguadala

Luol Deng
Avery Bradley
Luc Mbah a Moute (Very underrated)

Shawn Marion
Shane Battier
Dwayne Wade

Thabo Sefolosha

Young future lockdown defenders: Paul Geroge, Ricky Rubio, John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, Iman Shumpert, these will probabaly take Shawn, Shanes and Dwades spot as he gets older.

Extremely Solid List... I REEEEEAAAAAALLLLY Like Iman, even though he's a NYK, and I'm hoping he makes a full recovery. I can see him developing into a top 5 caliber defender on the perimeter.

I need to see more Rubio before I make an assessment but I like George, Wall & Bledsoe

Smfh @ AC basically saying one of the top 3 best players of all time's career was a fluke. We've reached a new low of posters I|

LOL at the Kobe fans saying Bron aint ish w/o his shooters. But swear that kobe carried the lakers team and not shaq.

Stans gon stan

lol this dude ACBoyz sounds like he just started watching basketball yesterday, knows nothing about the game at all, clearly has never played it before.  Have you ever heard of making your teammates better?  Its been proven that thats what he does...You think mike miller, james jones, etc.. get those great looks without him being on the floor, he gets everyone on the floor wide open looks thats the point of an ASSIST, and not only that he gets guys easy baskets on fast breaks and in the half court.  So yes, he controls the quality of shots that his teammates gets.  You skip bayless hero ball loving clowns just annoy me.. Michael jordan didnt play hero ball 24/7, everyone wants to remember his 2 big playoff game winners and then just apply that to all of his games,  hell michael jordan averaged 11 ASSISTS a game in his first finals... you may remember jordan from his few hero ball shots, but the majority of us real fans realize what a great player he was.

I watch more basketball than you. Let me break it down for you

The guy who receive the pass has the responsibility to know where to be on the court to receive the pass. AKA get to an open spot.

You think Lebron has the ability to make Mike Miller, James Jones, Battier etc make their 3 point shot? LOL

No he doesn't. What Lebron can only do is draw attention to the paint and then kick out to the shooter.

My point is if the shooter doensn't make his shot then Lebron would have no assist. It doesn't matter how nice or fancy of a pass Lebron just made.

You really think Ron Artest and Fisher know how to get open and can shoot 3 as good as Battier, Miller or Jones?

Im not representing anybody. This is a public forum. I don't belong to you or the Lakers. I simply stating my opinion. If you don't like it then move along. Don't say @% as if i work for you and you don't like how i represent you etc.

Magic made his assist because guys like Worthy, Scott, etc know where to be on the court and they're good players to start with.

Magic can do all the nice pass as he like but if his player can't make their shot then he would get no assist. Nobody can deny this fact

Everytime you run your ****** mouth Laker fans get dinged for it. I get your whole point about what you say is yours, Lord knows I have said a lot of stuff on here against the grain, but I at least TRY to back it up with some sort of sense, you just sound dumb. Sorry, but plain ol dumb.

You just said Magic can make a pass to Byron Scott or James Worthy and the assist is cool

Bron passes to Shane Battier or Mario Chalmers and it's nothing to be proud of.

The two Magic passed too are extremely gifted NBA scorers, the 2 Bron passed too are known for their defense, not scoring. Literally one of the worst examples I have ever seen used on any forum.

Bottom line, you aren't in here to talk about anything that anyone agrees with, so fall back and let them have their conversation. STOP sidetracking the thread and damn sure stop getting "Lakers fan" thrown around even worse than it already is. Its bad enough with out this crap being spewed, stop making it worse.

Want to spit your views, make your own thread, state your points, and if dudes want to chop it up with you, they'll go in there, that was NOT what this thread was about, and you're in here ****** it up. Don't be that guy. Leave that for Spurs fans.

I know you're just a troll, but you do realize Lebron is a very good passer off the pick and roll, right? So he doesn't need a 3 point shooter when he's playing the pick and roll with PFs and Cs. 

You sound really ridiculous when you say "first thing he does is plan to pad his stats" Not only is that an absurd leap in logic with no evidence to support it, it really just shows your bias against the guy. You can not like him, by all means.. but you can't discredit his play because you think he's trying to pad his stats. Plus, I love how you're trying to say that Lebron "padding his stats" is such a bad thing. This isn't some bum chucker who only wants to get his points... when Lebron pads his stats and does so with 28, 7, 7 on 50% shooting. 

If you're going to be an annoying troll who repeats the same illogical and lame arguments against a certain player or team.. at least be funny or interesting about it. 

Let me cap it for you
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ?

I SAID IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW NICE OF A PASS LEBRON CAN DO.

IF THE GUY HE PASS THE BALL TO CANT MAKE THE SHOT THEN HE WOULD GET NO ASSIST CREDITED

IS CHRIS BOSH A GOOD MIDRANGE JUMPSHOOTER FOR A BIG TO BEGIN WITH? THE SAME WITH HASLEM. HOW MANY ASSIST DO YOU THINK LEBRON CAN GET OUT OF PICK AND ROLL WITH JOEL ANTHONY? LOL

Yes Lebron pad his stat. If you can't see that then too bad for you.

As far as 50% shooting? Please. Fast break dunks and layup count the same as a jumpshot. In your simple mind, Lebron must have been a great shooter because he shot 50% right?

It's kind of redundant to be arguing with fools who can't see past the stat sheet

Everytime you run your ****** mouth Laker fans get dinged for it. I get your whole point about what you say is yours, Lord knows I have said a lot of stuff on here against the grain, but I at least TRY to back it up with some sort of sense, you just sound dumb. Sorry, but plain ol dumb.
You just said Magic can make a pass to Byron Scott or James Worthy and the assist is cool
Bron passes to Shane Battier or Mario Chalmers and it's nothing to be proud of.
The two Magic passed too are extremely gifted NBA scorers, the 2 Bron passed too are known for their defense, not scoring. Literally one of the worst examples I have ever seen used on any forum.
Bottom line, you aren't in here to talk about anything that anyone agrees with, so fall back and let them have their conversation. STOP sidetracking the thread and damn sure stop getting "Lakers fan" thrown around even worse than it already is. Its bad enough with out this crap being spewed, stop making it worse.
Want to spit your views, make your own thread, state your points, and if dudes want to chop it up with you, they'll go in there, that was NOT what this thread was about, and you're in here ****** it up. Don't be that guy. Leave that for Spurs fans.

First of all why are you so worry about your E reputation or what other has to say?

Did i said assist are nothing to be proud of? No. I said the assist only count if the pass receiver can convert the shot. The passer has no ability to magically make the pass receiver make the shot.

The 2 Bron pass receivers are not known to be scorer but what are they known for again? Being decent to good 3 point shooters right?

What are the majority of shot that Miller, Battier etc make? 3 pointers

I Rest my case

Let me cap it for you
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ?

IF THE GUY HE PASS THE BALL TO CANT MAKE THE SHOT THEN HE WOULD GET NO ASSIST CREDITED

IS CHRIS BOSH A GOOD MIDRANGE JUMPSHOOTER FOR A BIG TO BEGIN WITH? THE SAME WITH HASLEM. HOW MANY ASSIST DO YOU THINK LEBRON CAN GET OUT OF PICK AND ROLL WITH JOEL ANTHONY? LOL

As far as 50% shooting? Please. Fast break dunks and layup count the same as a jumpshot. In your simple mind, Lebron must have been a great shooter because he shot 50% right?

It's kind of redundant to be arguing with fools who can't see past the stat sheet
Here's the only thing that kind of made sense in your illogical and nonsensical ramblings.
It's kind of redundant to be arguing with fools
My fault for getting sucked into your trolling. You see.. you have to be trolling because your opinions and views are so off base that no other option makes sense. 

Let me cap it for you
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ?

So what you're telling me is...

Kobe would probably average more assists if his teammates actually made their shots when he passed huh?

And you didn't answer the Magic Johnson question

Was magic padding his stats too?

Last edited:
This dude can barely type legibly.

Are you a member of a foreign country? Because if so...I may understand a bit more.

Last edited:
Let me cap it for you
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom