Lebron James Engaged to Savannah Brinson

Originally Posted by BANG

lol @ some off you guys acting like Savannah isn't a dime........SMH

She isnt. He could have done way better as far as looks go. But guess he's satisfied.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Spoiler pic isn't her. But I doubt she'll Vanessa Bryant him, apparently they been together since high school.

He has the potential to be better than Jordan, financially and career wise. Please sign that prenup. If she doesn't want to do it, just tell the kids that they're not getting together because your mother wants the ability to take half of the empire I've been building since 2003.

Hope he's smart.
Been building it way before that, fam.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Don't pay it no mind. A lot of these dudes I think have a lot of hate built up in their hearts from years of rejection.

On top of that, it's the internet. Everyone can talk that talk without having to substantiate any of it.

Funny thing is, I know dudes like this personally.

I hear them say these kinds of things about females, then I meet their new girlfriend and I'm like......%%!* is this? Like, she ain't even as attractive as the chicks that same dude was saying foul !*@+ about. And she's a bird?

Reality is %+%+#*+%$*%+.
I agree

Swear some of yall sniff some work before putting your fingers on your keyboard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Don't pay it no mind. A lot of these dudes I think have a lot of hate built up in their hearts from years of rejection.

On top of that, it's the internet. Everyone can talk that talk without having to substantiate any of it.

Funny thing is, I know dudes like this personally.

I hear them say these kinds of things about females, then I meet their new girlfriend and I'm like......%%!* is this? Like, she ain't even as attractive as the chicks that same dude was saying foul !*@+ about. And she's a bird?

Reality is %+%+#*+%$*%+.

laugh.gif
I got friends like this

Some of yall gotta realize it is someone for everyone...the trophy chicks are good for a bang and boogie, the majority of them are selfish and opportunistic...I think she is attractive and clearly he sees her as more than just a pretty face.

$450K for the ring....WHOAH, That young black rich money ain't no joke...and props to him for taking his time and not folding to the pressure that everyone puts on some of us men in that position

Congrats to them, I hope they have a lasting marriage

Savannah is wife status based on looks. No arguing that. Anyone stating that she's a bird or ugly is either a. GAY and b. a Virgin.

Athletes. Star athletes should NOT get married until they're ready to retire. You're in a different city every night, don't have to work for it, and you're rich? You'll be setting yourself up for losing half your money.

If I was in that position, I would wife the girl who was with me before the money but she'd have to be strong enough to know that while I'm off in the other 49 states I'll be in different women every night.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Savannah is wife status based on looks. No arguing that. Anyone stating that she's a bird or ugly is either a. GAY and b. a Virgin.

Athletes. Star athletes should NOT get married until they're ready to retire. You're in a different city every night, don't have to work for it, and you're rich? You'll be setting yourself up for losing half your money.

If I was in that position, I would wife the girl who was with me before the money but she'd have to be strong enough to know that while I'm off in the other 49 states I'll be in different women every night.
QFT. A woman of integrity > Great looking woman. A woman with class and good morals are a rare breed. If you got one you better cherish her.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I like how women that aren't COMPLETELY beautiful automatically have "good personalities" 
roll.gif

She's no different than any other woman who tries to overlook her significant other's infidelity. Lebron is her meal ticket. 

These women have no dignity.

Theres no point in sugar coating it. 
I do not agree with this, not at all. There is something called an open relationship, and there are both men and women who participate in this, so that fidelity can remain in the relationships. Some feel that a sexual act isn't cheating, but the act of intimacy, commitment, with another other then your significant other, is cheating. 
Sex does not equal intimacy, nor commitment. 

Sometimes a bang, is simply that, a bang. 

This suggests nothing of a man or woman's dignity.

I'm neither, I just think she is unattractive.

I can't think she's ugly? I have to be a gay virgin too?

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

I like how women that aren't COMPLETELY beautiful automatically have "good personalities" 
roll.gif

She's no different than any other woman who tries to overlook her significant other's infidelity. Lebron is her meal ticket. 

I do not agree with this, not at all. There is something called an open relationship, and there are both men and women who participate in this, so that fidelity can remain in the relationships. Some feel that a sexual act isn't cheating, but the act of intimacy, commitment, with another other then your significant other, is cheating. 

OK...ask Savannah if she had an open relationship with Lebron. 
I bet she says, "No." 

I know that sex can just be sex at times...but I'm pretty sure its not an open relationship if one person is taking their liberties far above and beyond that of the other person. 

Originally Posted by megatron

I'm neither, I just think she is unattractive.

I can't think she's ugly? I have to be a gay virgin too?
Which I can respect. I've skimmed through the thread but my post was more toward the replies saying she's ugly or lebron lost just to say lebron lost or she's ugly.
She's a very attractive woman. I think if she was an actress, video ho a lot of opinions would be different. The fact that she's a normal girl is why she's getting a lot of hate.

roll.gif

I bet she says, "No." 

I know that sex can just be sex at times...but I'm pretty sure its not an open relationship if one person is taking their liberties far above and beyond that of the other person. 
Perhaps she would say no. However, one cannot suggest that she lacks dignity due to her understanding that someone of his stature will have opportunity, at times, opportunity that would be tough to refuse. 
I remember reading a story about  Muhammad Ali, a notorious ladies man, and his second wife Khalilah Ali, who is a ridiculously dignified woman. She stated that she didn't mind the ones on the road, it was just as long as he didn't bring them home.

I understood what she meant. 

This really is some beauty parlor gossip #$@%. How are we even assuming that LeBron is cheating though? Or that they have some open relationship situation? Y'all sounding real Bosh in here.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by BANG

lol @ some off you guys acting like Savannah isn't a dime........SMH

You know well that +@*$#+# is 3/10 at best.
laugh.gif

and that's because she could be a housewife, nothing going right with her body or face.
sick.gif
Jus shutup

Originally Posted by Gordonson

This really is some beauty parlor gossip #$@%. How are we even assuming that LeBron is cheating though? Or that they have some open relationship situation? Y'all sounding real Bosh in here.

Well, let me tell you what you sound like. It seems that you have issues with your own masculinity, as if it is defined by what it is that you choose to discuss.
I'd bet that some of those women in the beauty parlor, would place a good foot in your so called manly butt.

What say you?

I bet she says, "No." 

Perhaps she would say no. However, one cannot suggest that she lacks dignity due to her understanding that someone of his stature will have opportunity, at times, opportunity that would be tough to refuse. 
I remember reading a story about  Muhammad Ali, a notorious ladies man, and his second wife Khalilah Ali, who is a ridiculously dignified woman. She stated that she didn't mind the ones on the road, it was just as long as he didn't bring them home.

I mean in that case, shes no different than someone who overlooks something that she clearly has a problem with. 
Lets be clear though...she DOES have a problem with it...but she won't stop it.

Shes sticking with her man BECAUSE of the benefits she gets...

Ask any girl dating an average dude how she would feel if he sleeps around but "doesn't bring them home"...he'd be dumped with the quickness. 

What does Khalilah Ali get for overlooking it? ...She gets to claim Muhammad Ali. Thats it. 

What does a woman dating a dude with a square job get for over looking it?...Nothing. 

I mean honestly, I don't care since its not my relationship, nor my household, but lets be honest here and call it what it is. 

I bet she says, "No." 

I mean in that case, shes no different than someone who overlooks something that she clearly has a problem with. 
Lets be clear though...she DOES have a problem with it...but she won't stop it.

Shes sticking with her man BECAUSE of the benefits she gets...

Ask any girl dating an average dude how she would feel if he sleeps around but "doesn't bring them home"...he'd be dumped with the quickness. 

What does Khalilah Ali get for overlooking it? ...She gets to claim Muhammad Ali. Thats it. 
...or maybe she loves him, then has a great personal relationship with him perhaps? Of course, in a regular relationship where both have no notoriety, unless an agreement is made as two like minded people come together, both a woman and man may take issue with cheating.
I guess that we both can agree that some people do not put such a premium on sexual behaviours, as others do.

Some are simply lucky, I guess..
laugh.gif

congrats to bron he styaed with her and didnt let the fame get to him for another woman

Back
Top Bottom