Lebron James has no manners !

Next thing ull know he will cuss out fans, degard and demoralize team mates, punchout team mates, dont tip.
Charge and arm and a leg to just show up at charity events, hell just stop doing charitble acts all together, attempt to make his shoes affordable by lowering them by 20 or 30 bucks. 

Oh wait that is the other #23 who is so beloved and as seen as the god of basketball.

Originally Posted by airbrooklyn

08_labron_lgl.jpg
you can do better than that
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

^

pretty much, i hope lebron gets mvp this year again, im superstitious and aside from shaq in 2000 and duncan in 2003 every mvp has gone home ringless since 1999
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by airbrooklyn

08_labron_lgl.jpg

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66320/20100502/lebron_non_committal_when_asked_about_leaving/[/h1]
[h1]LeBron Non-Committal When Asked About Leaving[/h1]

May 02, 2010 5:33 PM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
At his MVP Award ceremony at the University of Akron on Sunday, LeBron James was asked by Tom Withers of the Associated Press how he could ever "leave this," referring to his impending free-agency decision this summer.

But James did not answer the question directly or take the opportunity to reassure Cavs' fans that he is leaning toward remaining in Cleveland.

"I love, I mean, Akron, Ohio to the death," James said. "No matter where life may heads me, throughout my whole life, ummm, I’m never gone from here."

Originally Posted by LDJ

Next thing ull know he will cuss out fans, degard and demoralize team mates, punchout team mates, dont tip.
Charge and arm and a leg to just show up at charity events, hell just stop doing charitble acts all together, attempt to make his shoes affordable by lowering them by 20 or 30 bucks. 

Oh wait that is the other #23 who is so beloved and as seen as the god of basketball.
i think you have been mis-informed. 
michael jeffery jordan is a fine human being and nothing short of a gentlemen.

might i add an innovator in mens clothing and a man w/perhaps the greatest fashion taste of any other human-being. 

much love for the G.O.A.T.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

moneys farts smell like the leather interior of a ferrari 360 modena 

Don't like him (hell of a ball player though), hate varejao, don't like the cavs...

but this had me laughing for a good minute.

Back
Top Bottom