Lebron James Is Ruining The Game For The Average Fan

See this is just blind hate.. u hate LeBron because there are bandwagon fans?
Miami fans should not judge the way you look at a player

Hes just saying he respected him more in Cle.

sooo in your opinion what should he have done stayed in cleveland and not won ****?

I hate this ******** argument "oh he took the easy way out" how?

he made a wise move and linked up with better players

is the goal not to have as talented a team as possible?

If you hate this argument, your PROBABLY a lebron stan, truth be told, if he was in Cle this year, he would run through the east rather easily, and have a legit shot at the finals with no super team coming out the west this year. The guy took a pay cut to team up with other all-stars in their primes, if thats not the easy way out, then I dont know what is.

A little off topic? Just saw this on Dime. I mean he can pretty much do it... he does shoot 50% from the field. The 40 and 90... that I'm not so sure. Maybe he can. Who knows?

View media item 415463

LeBron will never, ever be a 90 percent free throw shooter. I'll guarantee that much. He's rarely improved in 10 years. Good that he's aiming for it tho. He can reach the 80's.

As for LeBrons game, I think it's beautiful. I appreciated his greatness since he came into the league. Far from boring.

But I still think he's a whimp for going to Miami. Yes LeBron needed help to win a championship but the man didn't need that much help to go out and take payouts and create a super team. I think he sort of underestimated how great he was.

If he had stayed in Cleveland and won a chip, or multiple ones - he'd be just as loved as Jordan was during his prime. Everyone (besides Kobe Stan's) liked LeBron before 2010. I respect his decision, but I respect my decision for thinking he's a whimp as well.

Here comes Niketalk's resident Bill O'Reillyish Lebron Stan :lol:

You still have great insight sometimes but I wish you'd just admit you love the guy :lol:

You must be new. Mike was held to the same standard and so were other GREAT players who came before him. Goes with the territory. If you don't like it, the Tulsa Shock could use another fan.

Na son, I'm probably up there in age over most NTers. I was the year jordan got drafted so to say I remember his whole career would be a lie, but when I did see him he was exciting. Kobe was and still is exciting. Inversion, Tmac, penny. Bron doesn't have many rememberble moments.
Inversion...Dope.

I don't know why its so hard for people to appreciate greatness.....even if its a player/team that isn't your favorite.

Did you even read my post. Greatness doesn't equate to enjoyable. I said as a player he could go down as top 5. But as a pure fan that enjoys watching an exciting player, his triple doubles are numb to me.
So...What you're trying to say is...You're not a fan of the game of basketball, got it.

And :lol: @ Bron took the easy way out at Miami...Ya'll realize how lucky Bosh, Wade, and crew are?

His physical dominance is what bores me a bit; but people probably felt the same way with Wilt back in the day. Ridiculous player, almost seems too easy which is why some may see as not as exciting.

Really all I'm tryna say.

I do kind of think that as his game has matured and hes playing so ridiculously efficient, we are seeing a more "boring" game from him. If you are a basketball purist its enjoyable, but its lacking in cheap thrills. Him being on a better team and playing a different role than in Cleveland is less spectacular. While I always rooted for him to lose, I still enjoyed the hell out of seeing him score 25 straight on the Pistons and going OFF on the Celtics in game 6 last year. Being the kind of athletic/talented freak that he is, I enjoy seeing him impose his will on a game offensively like that (not always via scoring necessarily). Since moving from the Cavs to the heat, he can coast a little more, make the smart basketball play and not force the issue unless he has to. Its why they've gone 45-3 in their last 48, but also makes him a little more boring than he used to be.

Repped lol I get what everyone is saying but your missing my point.

It's my fault, I'm not really good at translating thoughts on to papers or message boards. No rustle intended. I was foolish for saying he didn't have memorable moments. But I still find him boring. I understand his great overall greatness as a team player but I feel like he can be so much more.

All of a sudden people think his brand of play is now the end all be all to be considered great, I disagree.

You still have great insight sometimes but I wish you'd just admit you love the guy :lol:

I don't love the guy bro, I admire what he can do on a basketball court. You need to understand the difference.

See you love Kobe. You have him in you're avatar, you probably have a couple jerseys. That's cool, that's what you do. But you're Kobe love (or any player-fan love) clouds your judgement at times on LeBron so I have to put you in your place.

I have no LeBron jerseys, I don't idolize the dude, I don't have any of his shoes. I root against the Heat every chance I can, I've gotten kicked out of two Heat games (proudly may I add). I wanted LeBron to lose last year against OKC (you can back and check if you want).

With all that being said, what else more do you need. I try to give my optimistic opinion every chance I get on this board tho, because I'm a basketball fan. So when I say LeBron is greatest player on the planet and he has the potential to win multiple championships you shouldn't take that to heart and follow everything I say with "you love LeBron, your down low a Heat fan"

If you only knew my man lol. You would never say those things to me. I'm possibly the biggest Knick fan you'll ever see and I hate Miami fans with a passion. But what I'm not is a player-fan. You'll never see me idolize a player and root for a man. That's never made any sense to me. Players come and go, Teams do not. - But I'll give credit where it's due, especially to someone of LeBrons talent, or anyone else's for that matter.

I hope you can stop throwing jabs now and keep it real, if you still dont get it yet and need more explanations, throw me a message bro. But if not - hop off cowboy.

I don't know why its so hard for people to appreciate greatness.....even if its a player/team that isn't your favorite.

Repped

I don't care who they are, how they do it, or how many times they do it....a triple double will ALWAYS be a big deal to me. Not a Lebron/Heat fan, but I love watching the guy play. He's a player that I know would succeed in any era.

That Game 6 in the Boston series is easily a top 5 performance but doesnt get the credit it deserves

Inversion...Dope.
So...What you're trying to say is...You're not a fan of the game of basketball, got it.

And :lol: @ Bron took the easy way out at Miami...Ya'll realize how lucky Bosh, Wade, and crew are?

I'm a fan of basketball but when did this you have to be great at every aspect to be good come into play? When lebron got to Miami. All melo does is shoot, he's not a good teammate, he's a bum? I hear this all he time and I swear 2 yrs ago he was in everyone's top 5. It's Brons fault IMO.

I think OP's title is true but from a different perspective

Players like MJ, Kobe, TMac, AI's styles are easily repeatable in a pick up game. Throw up a last second shots, A couple crossovers and youre ya favorite player in the backyard.

Who's in there backyard trying to mimic a 6'9 bulldozer who facilitates to teammates and rebounds?

I remember an old head saying even black kids were trying to be Bird not Magic in the 80s. Bird's play as a solid shooter and scorer is easily transferable to the blacktop.

So thats probably why the average fan isnt that quick to understand Bron's greatness. His points are more efficient and less stylish. The same goes for Magic getting skipped by Kobe as the best Laker of all time.

When you see a dude play amazing basketball by rebounding, scoring, defending, making everyone better, how can you not appreciate that? 

I don't love the guy bro, I admire what he can do on a basketball court. You need to understand the difference.

See you love Kobe. You have him in you're avatar, you probably have a couple jerseys. That's cool, that's what you do. But you're Kobe love (or any player-fan love) clouds your judgement at times on LeBron so I have to put you in your place.

I have no LeBron jerseys, I don't idolize the dude, I don't have any of his shoes. I root against the Heat every chance I can, I've gotten kicked out of two Heat games (proudly may I add). I wanted LeBron to lose last year against OKC (you can back and check if you want).

With all that being said, what else more do you need. I try to give my optimistic opinion every chance I get on this board tho, because I'm a basketball fan. So when I say LeBron is greatest player on the planet and he has the potential to win multiple championships you shouldn't take that to heart and follow everything I say with "you love LeBron, your down low a Heat fan"

If you only knew my man lol. You would never say those things to me. I'm possibly the biggest Knick fan you'll ever see and I hate Miami fans with a passion. But what I'm not is a player-fan. You'll never see me idolize a player and root for a man. That's never made any sense to me. Players come and go, Teams do not. - But I'll give credit where it's due, especially to someone of LeBrons talent, or anyone else's for that matter.

I hope you can stop throwing jabs now and keep it real, if you still dont get it yet and need more explanations, throw me a message bro. But if not - hop off cowboy.

Dude relax stop trying to be an internet tough guy :lol: I wasn't coming at you like that. In fact I complimented you.

I was saying what I observe....Maybe you don't see it but I do.

I saw dude play at 16 and instantly knew he was the truth.

Miami fans don't even know about dudes HS life and that's hilarious to me

Dude relax stop trying to be an internet tough guy :lol: I wasn't coming at you like that. In fact I complimented you.

I was saying what I observe....Maybe you don't see it but I do.

Bro you called me a LeBron stan and you called me out. What do you mean "tough guy". I'm responding to your claims (which you do, over and over again). I already knew my basketball insight is appreciated but when you call me a stan, I take offense to that. That's far from the truth.

I don't idolize players (since T-Mac and I was a 9 year old child). But I admire a players greatness. It's not just LeBron, I've been the same way with Kobe my whole life. So am I a Kobe stan also? I've r

Just choose your words wisely bro. Trying to call me a Bill O'Reilly or LeBron stan, that's disrespect. And you know it, and it's far from the truth. If I was a LeBron stan, or a Kobe stan, or a Melo stan - I'd say it but I'm not. I call it how I see it, and I hope that's what you can start seeing.

The 03 McDonald's AA game was so dope I remember that like it was yesterday.

Bron and CP3 were killin it

You didn't like his dunk over Damon Jones when he was in Cle against Mia?

The oop over J.Terry this season?

Yal are missing the whole point, off to the club, I'll be back to try to make sense of this mess.

nah coming back drunk typing more nonsense...

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom