Lebron James Is Ruining The Game For The Average Fan

Bron doesn't have many rememberble moments.

Wait, what?

Exactly. Dude should have pushed Dan Gilbert to the brink and harass for new talent and help. Joining a top 5 PF and one of the best SG's in the modern day era, gave critics legit argument bait.

You guys need to get over this. NOBODY WAS GOING TO CLEVELAND. NOBODY.

Last edited:
Yeah nobody would want to play with a top 5 player all time rolls eyes. Lebron didn't have help because of mismanagement.

Last edited:
Please don't ruin this thread with "the decision" talk.

Before Bron this percentage **** wasn't a factor into greatness. Now a shooter has to shoot 50% 8 assist and 8 rebounds to be considered elite and I just don't agree. Everything comes down to the stat box now and I think it's Brons fault. People don't appreciate the Melos cuz he doesn't shoot 50%. That's ridiculous. All I'm saying is Bron has set the bar at a crazy height. It's not fair to judge talent based on a freak of nature.

I agree.

God damn it Lebron.

Stop stuffing the stat sheet. You're ruining the game of basketball.

The league should black ball him out of the NBA...

Exactly. Dude should have pushed Dan Gilbert to the brink and harass for new talent and help. Joining a top 5 PF and one of the best SG's in the modern day era, gave critics legit argument bait.

Wait, what?
You guys need to get over this. NOBODY WAS GOING TO CLEVELAND. NOBODY.

Yeah nobody would want to play with a top 5 player all time rolls eyes. Lebron didn't have help because of mismanagement.

I'm saying, yo.

I respect LeBron, not a fan but you have to respect his legend.

I'm done hating, yes the Decision was incredibly egotistical. Yes the chalk throw and wearing number 23 was infuriating. Yes he's unbearably camera aware, robotic and scripted. Holding himself as the anointed one and making outrageous claims (not 1, not 2, not....), is thoroughly annoying but at the end of the day the man can play ball.

Every NBA legend had his personality flaws, cept maybe Kareem. Nobody is perfect people. Witness greatness.

So people love players like melo, kobe, iverson because they will chuck up a shot triple teamed, go 7-25 with 3 assists?

Then say bron is boring because he gets 27 points on 10-14 shooting, 2 chase down blocks, 8 rebounds, 8 assists, a steal with a nice fast break dunk???

Oh I get it. If youre not a ball hog you are not exciting.

So people love players like melo, kobe, iverson because they will chuck up a shot triple teamed, go 7-25 with 3 assists?

Then say bron is boring because he gets 27 points on 10-14 shooting, 2 chase down blocks, 8 rebounds, 8 assists, a steal with a nice fast break dunk???

Oh I get it. If youre not a ball hog you are not exciting.

:lol: So you're going to bring up their worse type of games but not mention numbers like 3-11? :lol:

Last edited:
Lebron didn't ruin the game, lebron running and joining forces with 2 other stars, one of which already won a championship, ruined the game.

:lol: So you're going to bring up their worse type of games but not mention numbers like 3-11? :lol:

I don't gotta bring up 1 game. Go look at the career shooting % of players like kobe, iverson, and melo... That will tell you a story.

That one game is a crucial game in the NBA Finals. If you're the greatest player in the world, I expect you to shoot than 11 times!

I don't give a damn about rebounds thats what you have Joel Anthony for!

I don't care about the career shooting percentages either. Because Lebron aint a better shooter than any of those guys.

Bernard King, Chris Mullin, Adrian Dantley and Kiki Vandeweghe all were 20 point scorers and have higher career shooting % than Lebron are they better players?

Last edited:
What ruined the game was hand checking, grown men flopping, referees, gather step, and traveling. The game is watered down no substance just pure entertainment.

Acbboyz nailed it, and I've been saying it for years, Lebron's like a football player trying to play basketball. Superior athlete, but no outstanding basketball skill imo, other than court vision. I must admit that hes improved hks shooting tremendously. He can run faster and jump higher than any human on earth and that works to his advantage on the court. I don't want to get heavy into ref talk, but they give him tons of leeway, which he benefits from greatly. He PLOWS his way to the goal. No nifty euro step, seldom do you see a sweet in n out or spin move, just lowering his shoulder and wait for the whistle. Thats not skill, imo. Thats bully ball.

Freakishly athletic with phenomenal court vision. The buck stops there.

No outstanding basketball skill?

I've seen it all ...

Best player in the world since 2007

Classic thread .. Sodium level at an all time high

and this is coming from one of the few NT'ers who actually has a reason to dislike him

Acbboyz nailed it, and I've been saying it for years, Lebron's like a football player trying to play basketball. Superior athlete, but no outstanding basketball skill imo, other than court vision. I must admit that hes improved hks shooting tremendously. He can run faster and jump higher than any human on earth and that works to his advantage on the court. I don't want to get heavy into ref talk, but they give him tons of leeway, which he benefits from greatly. He PLOWS his way to the goal. No nifty euro step, seldom do you see a sweet in n out or spin move, just lowering his shoulder and wait for the whistle. Thats not skill, imo. Thats bully ball.

Freakishly athletic with phenomenal court vision. The buck stops there.

And despite that, Lebron has won 4 of the last 5 MVP awards. What drives people crazy and why they hate Lebron IMO is because of what you just posted, the way he plays the game (physical style) and how effective he is doing it (best player in the league). I think all the haters can't/don't want to accept that his style of play can make one the best in the game. It's reality, just be a witness to Lebron's greatness :smokin

That one game is a crucial game in the NBA Finals. If you're the greatest player in the world, I expect you to shoot than 11 times!

I don't give a damn about rebounds thats what you have Joel Anthony for!

I don't care about the career shooting percentages either. Because Lebron aint a better shooter than any of those guys.

Bernard King, Chris Mullin, Adrian Dantley and Kiki Vandeweghe all were 20 point scorers and have higher career shooting % than Lebron are they better players?

Let me get this right? you are saying Allen Iverson is a better shooter than Lebron James???? I must be arguing with a teenage girl here....

Lebron is smarter than those 3. He is a better 3 point shooter than those 3. They all are better ft shooters.... If you wanna look at something crazy, Melo, Ai, Kobe all shoot a lot of mid range jumpers...... Aside from I think dirk and one other person who had over 500 attempts, Lebron has the best midrange fg % as well......

But you guys like people like kobe that go 5/24 in a game 7 of the nba finals vs the celtics. you call that exciting. But Lebron averaged 30 8 8 or something in the finals last year, hit clutch 3 with cramps, hit fadeaway in game 2 off backboard vs thunder to beat them to win... But thats not exciting.

Im schleep tho

Lebron only flaw to his legacy is getting drafted to Cleveland. If the number one pin ball would have went to the Heat,Knicks, or bulls, we would be sitting up calling him the Moses of basketball once he brought a ring to that team. If he would have stayed in Cleveland and never won a ring he would have been the greatest player without a ring. Lebron is Lebron, I personally wish he would have stayed in Cleveland because I think he would have eventually won a chip there. He isn't ruining the game, even tho I hated the move to Miami he made that season one of the most entertaining season I seen since MJ returned.

Last edited:
Lebron will never get over the decision in my eyes. Never mind the egotistical aspect, the fact that he was announcing that he basically had to team up with two all-stars to win a championship was telling.

I can't believe people sit and watch basketball. It is the dumbest of the major sports now that players can basically dictate who wins championships. No one is impressed by the Heat winning this year. There is absolutely no surprise or point to even watch.

Y'all dudes are witnessing greatness and all you can do is sit here and be salty :smh:

**** is funny to me really, no matter what they say Lebron will go down as one of the greatest and most versatile players to play the game.

Also y'all dudes who don't "respect" Bron for the decision kill me. This is a business first and foremost so Lebron made a decision that gave him the best chance of success. What superstar didn't have other HOF'ers on his team when he won multiple rings? Ill wait. Yes it wasn't done organically but it isn't his fault his old GM/Owner couldn't bring in the necessary parts to win. We going to ignore the bum Cavs teams he carried by himself? How about his performances in elimination games last year in the playoffs? I feel for y'all who hold personal feelings towards athletes you don't know and who don't give a **** about what you think, just enjoy the game.

Let me get this right? you are saying Allen Iverson is a better shooter than Lebron James???? I must be arguing with a teenage girl here....

Lebron is smarter than those 3. He is a better 3 point shooter than those 3. They all are better ft shooters.... If you wanna look at something crazy, Melo, Ai, Kobe all shoot a lot of mid range jumpers...... Aside from I think dirk and one other person who had over 500 attempts, Lebron has the best midrange fg % as well......

But you guys like people like kobe that go 5/24 in a game 7 of the nba finals vs the celtics. you call that exciting. But Lebron averaged 30 8 8 or something in the finals last year, hit clutch 3 with cramps, hit fadeaway in game 2 off backboard vs thunder to beat them to win... But thats not exciting.

Im schleep tho

The salt is crazy, Lebron only uses strength to score yet has 56% shooting this season while making more shots than dunks AND layups combined? I guess his football physique made him shoot damn near 40% from 3 too. One of the best shooters in the league he has no outstanding skills? :lol:

You don't have to like the guy but downplaying his skills and all around game just come across as crying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom