Lebron James is tired

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by DubA169

you guys are just haters. my man lebron should be handed a ring for all the income he's brought to the NBA.
you're not serious, right? Please tell us
sick.gif

You're kidding right? 

Lebron punched DubA's mom in the face.  You think he'd be saying those nice things about him?

Originally Posted by OneTrust

you guys are just haters. my man lebron should be handed a ring for all the income he's brought to the NBA.
sick.gif

You're kidding right? 

Lebron punched DubA's mom in the face.  You think he'd be saying those nice things about him?

and i punched his mom in the vagina with my !%@$. had her calling me delonte

sick.gif

You're kidding right? 

sick.gif

You're kidding right? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

You're kidding right? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

You're kidding right? 

bad-boys-21.jpg

sick.gif

You're kidding right? 

bad-boys-21.jpg

Someone needs to tell him what the deal is or he will never win anything valuable in his career. Can't anyone say 'no' to this guy, seriously? Then again, this is the same dude who said, 'I don't need to put up 25-30 points anymore' upon coming into Miami. 
Meanwhile, I do enjoy watching him sticking his foot in his mouth in daily basis. 
roll.gif

Someone needs to tell him what the deal is or he will never win anything valuable in his career. Can't anyone say 'no' to this guy, seriously? Then again, this is the same dude who said, 'I don't need to put up 25-30 points anymore' upon coming into Miami. 
Meanwhile, I do enjoy watching him sticking his foot in his mouth in daily basis. 
roll.gif

Is this prick serious???
He wants 2 be great? The chosen 1????
Jordan played 44 min with the flu....this dude Lepunkass is losin respect from me

Is this prick serious???
He wants 2 be great? The chosen 1????
Jordan played 44 min with the flu....this dude Lepunkass is losin respect from me

Back
Top Bottom