Lebron James is tired

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

chris bosh has join the tired club he said last nite "Coach wants us to work and we want to chill"
11 games in season and chris bosh wants to chill
what are big 3 doin in miami if they tired so much

are you kidding me???  %*+ type of competitor makes statements like that?  da %^&$??  why are these idiots so lazy?  oooh i can't wait til boston mops them up in the playoffs and sends them home. the Big 3 Bums.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

chris bosh has join the tired club he said last nite "Coach wants us to work and we want to chill"
11 games in season and chris bosh wants to chill
what are big 3 doin in miami if they tired so much

are you kidding me???  %*+ type of competitor makes statements like that?  da %^&$??  why are these idiots so lazy?  oooh i can't wait til boston mops them up in the playoffs and sends them home. the Big 3 Bums.

i had to bump this!

Why Coach Spo playing him for average 44 Minutes in the Nba Finals and expect great results!

i had to bump this!

Why Coach Spo playing him for average 44 Minutes in the Nba Finals and expect great results!

with the bump i noticed i quoted a few of phillyfans posts. isn't he that dude sakief who scammed someone on here by selling em fake lv, and the dude the got scammed was to scared to do anything about it

with the bump i noticed i quoted a few of phillyfans posts. isn't he that dude sakief who scammed someone on here by selling em fake lv, and the dude the got scammed was to scared to do anything about it

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Yup

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Yup

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Only Bron can make a comment about playing a lot of minutes and the thread goes 14 pages... lmao never seen so many people sweat one guy in my lifetime

Every Lebron thread goes 10 pages plus... its really not that serious.. dudes just on this guys jock... on a whole other level

QFT

Only Bron can make a comment about playing a lot of minutes and the thread goes 14 pages... lmao never seen so many people sweat one guy in my lifetime

Every Lebron thread goes 10 pages plus... its really not that serious.. dudes just on this guys jock... on a whole other level

QFT

philly5fan wrote:

Kobe-Bryant-Tattoos-6.jpg

but ya'll wrong for bumping this thread
laugh.gif

philly5fan wrote:

Kobe-Bryant-Tattoos-6.jpg

but ya'll wrong for bumping this thread
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom